Benefit Dinner

3gr8kids

I have been to benefit dinners for other people before but never a cfer....I feel like the prescription bills are controlling our lives now. B/C my hubby and I make good $ we cannot get ANY help on our presc bills and its costing us another mortgage payment per month...Im not trying to be selfish by any means but it seems like I cant even afford to take my kiddos to their practices for soccer/basketball anymore....Does anyone have any suggesstions?

3gr8kids

I have been to benefit dinners for other people before but never a cfer....I feel like the prescription bills are controlling our lives now. B/C my hubby and I make good $ we cannot get ANY help on our presc bills and its costing us another mortgage payment per month...Im not trying to be selfish by any means but it seems like I cant even afford to take my kiddos to their practices for soccer/basketball anymore....Does anyone have any suggesstions?

3gr8kids

3gr8kids

3gr8kids

bagged2drag

What state are you located in? Some states have programs that are really hard to find out about. They don't make the programs easy to find always.

bagged2drag

What state are you located in? Some states have programs that are really hard to find out about. They don't make the programs easy to find always.

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

bagged2drag

lightNlife

Here's some information that might help:

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://understandingcysticfibrosis.blogspot.com/2007/09/sources-of-financial-assistance.html">Financial Assistance for CF Families</a>

That's a link that will bring you to a short list of options that are available for financial help.

lightNlife

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://understandingcysticfibrosis.blogspot.com/2007/09/sources-of-financial-assistance.html">Financial Assistance for CF Families</a>

That's a link that will bring you to a short list of options that are available for financial help.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

Rebjane

Super Moderator
I hear you! I basically am working for co-pays and the extras for my kids. Where do you get your meds filled? Some pharmacys you can work out a deal on the copays. CF Services pharmacy may be able to help; I spoke with them at length about our co-pays and if you order stuff in 3 month supplies; they will only charge a co-pay for 1st month generic or the 1st 2 months on name-brand(course most CF stuff is name brand) On their website there is also a list of drug companys; some like Genetech(who does Pulmozyme) have assistance programs; I called someone there and they were very helpful. Course ,CF services said they would do that co-pay program and on my last bill, it wasn't updated. Anyway, it amy be a good idea to look at what pharmacy you are using.

Rebjane

Super Moderator
I hear you! I basically am working for co-pays and the extras for my kids. Where do you get your meds filled? Some pharmacys you can work out a deal on the copays. CF Services pharmacy may be able to help; I spoke with them at length about our co-pays and if you order stuff in 3 month supplies; they will only charge a co-pay for 1st month generic or the 1st 2 months on name-brand(course most CF stuff is name brand) On their website there is also a list of drug companys; some like Genetech(who does Pulmozyme) have assistance programs; I called someone there and they were very helpful. Course ,CF services said they would do that co-pay program and on my last bill, it wasn't updated. Anyway, it amy be a good idea to look at what pharmacy you are using.

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator

Rebjane

Super Moderator