Best places to purchase pediasure?

lovemygirl

Our daughter didn't like the pediasure either and so the dr. prescribed Resource instead...and she loves it! We are in Canada so our private company insurance covers it for us. In Canada the cheapest place I found anything like this was Walmart.
Maybe write to the company as well and ask them for samples, with an explanation of course.

lovemygirl

Our daughter didn't like the pediasure either and so the dr. prescribed Resource instead...and she loves it! We are in Canada so our private company insurance covers it for us. In Canada the cheapest place I found anything like this was Walmart.
Maybe write to the company as well and ask them for samples, with an explanation of course.

lovemygirl

consmom

Walmart is the cheapest place for the calorie boosters. My son won't touch anything but Boost I am lucky in that I claim it off my medical spending plan at work. All you need is a medical necessity script from you doc. The best way I have found of fighting the insurance company is to go to the social worker at the cf center, they know all the inside tricks and know what and how to put things on paper. Plus they can stay way calmer than I can. lol. I get coupons from every and any source, the supermarkets have those dispensers and we make a game of seeing who can get the most ! there are coupon websites like bumblebee ( I think ) you click on the coupon you want and print them at home. I would love to know how someone got insurance to cover the cost, we have been fighting this issue for years.

consmom

Walmart is the cheapest place for the calorie boosters. My son won't touch anything but Boost I am lucky in that I claim it off my medical spending plan at work. All you need is a medical necessity script from you doc. The best way I have found of fighting the insurance company is to go to the social worker at the cf center, they know all the inside tricks and know what and how to put things on paper. Plus they can stay way calmer than I can. lol. I get coupons from every and any source, the supermarkets have those dispensers and we make a game of seeing who can get the most ! there are coupon websites like bumblebee ( I think ) you click on the coupon you want and print them at home. I would love to know how someone got insurance to cover the cost, we have been fighting this issue for years.

consmom

lovemygirl

Hi again,
I just went online and www.pediasure.com lets you register online for coupons. Not sure what it will give you but it is worth trying. There is a contact section, so you can always call before registering if you want (maybe the call will get you some coupons too....that happens sometimes).

lovemygirl

Hi again,
I just went online and www.pediasure.com lets you register online for coupons. Not sure what it will give you but it is worth trying. There is a contact section, so you can always call before registering if you want (maybe the call will get you some coupons too....that happens sometimes).

lovemygirl

Hi again,