Best way to make sure babies get all their Enzymes?

oxMissoxOneox

When i was 17 months old back in 1988 i was the youngest taken capsules enzymes. They put it in my puddling and i spit it all over the nurse my mom cryed and laughed. She told the nurse to get me water and told me to take it and i did. My mom always says this to anyone she meets with kids with c.f " parents always tell there kids no dont put that in ur mouth so when u tell them to put something in there mouth there not going to." Im not sure if you give the baby anything else than bottles but pull the capsules apart and mix it in with a food as for the bottle get the bottles that have the leak proof nipples or something along those lines so when the baby sucks on it the milk and enzymes will come out and only then. Its worth a try. good luck with you new born.

oxMissoxOneox

When i was 17 months old back in 1988 i was the youngest taken capsules enzymes. They put it in my puddling and i spit it all over the nurse my mom cryed and laughed. She told the nurse to get me water and told me to take it and i did. My mom always says this to anyone she meets with kids with c.f " parents always tell there kids no dont put that in ur mouth so when u tell them to put something in there mouth there not going to." Im not sure if you give the baby anything else than bottles but pull the capsules apart and mix it in with a food as for the bottle get the bottles that have the leak proof nipples or something along those lines so when the baby sucks on it the milk and enzymes will come out and only then. Its worth a try. good luck with you new born.

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

oxMissoxOneox

bananagirl

My parents used to put my enzymes on a spoon full of jelly. They used to get those little packs of jelly that they have at resturants and they used to bring them around with us and just empty all the little beads onto the jelly and i would eat it.

bananagirl

My parents used to put my enzymes on a spoon full of jelly. They used to get those little packs of jelly that they have at resturants and they used to bring them around with us and just empty all the little beads onto the jelly and i would eat it.

bananagirl

bananagirl

bananagirl