BFS Syndrome

Mockingbird

I had my mom one year as a teacher, and she had no problems giving out specific information about my illness. One time, she smelled a stink, and asked me in front of the whole class if I had farted.

Very embarassing at the time, but I got over it. In fact, i'm pretty sure it was experiences like that which made me well-equipped to be practical as an adult.

Anyway, you can try to protect little johnny as much as you want, but i don't think you're doing him any favors in the long run, nor are you going to be able to keep him from ever having to face embarassment because of his CF.

Mockingbird

I had my mom one year as a teacher, and she had no problems giving out specific information about my illness. One time, she smelled a stink, and asked me in front of the whole class if I had farted.

Very embarassing at the time, but I got over it. In fact, i'm pretty sure it was experiences like that which made me well-equipped to be practical as an adult.

Anyway, you can try to protect little johnny as much as you want, but i don't think you're doing him any favors in the long run, nor are you going to be able to keep him from ever having to face embarassment because of his CF.

Mockingbird

Mockingbird

Mockingbird