Big Day "updated"

ashton2005

Hey there everyone! wanted to let everyone know that Ashton is having his Tonsils and Adenoids removed along with a sinus washout tomorrow morning.. Hopefully it will all go smooth and we will be home tomorrow night! Also ashton is going to be the big THREE YEARS OLD on Thursday! I cant even belive it. we are supposed to be having a party for him on sat that we had planned before the surgery so we will see how he feels if we have to we will reschedule it for the guests that are from close to home but will go ahead and have grandma and grandpa and and uncle from out of town come in since they already have it planned!! Well wish us luck and we can use all the thoughts and prayers we can get!! Thanks!!

We got home about 3:00 today.. No mmore morphine after surgery for my little guy!! HE turned into a complete monster after his second dose.. The surgery went good took about 1 hour.. He sinuses were packed full and had some evedince of lter polyp development.. I finall have him asleep in my bed and i snuck out of there so that i could eat.. The hubby is with abbi t gymnstics! thats about all for now hopefully everything continues to go smoothly and we dont have to make any unexpected trips back to the hospital or dr office!! Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers!

ashton2005

Hey there everyone! wanted to let everyone know that Ashton is having his Tonsils and Adenoids removed along with a sinus washout tomorrow morning.. Hopefully it will all go smooth and we will be home tomorrow night! Also ashton is going to be the big THREE YEARS OLD on Thursday! I cant even belive it. we are supposed to be having a party for him on sat that we had planned before the surgery so we will see how he feels if we have to we will reschedule it for the guests that are from close to home but will go ahead and have grandma and grandpa and and uncle from out of town come in since they already have it planned!! Well wish us luck and we can use all the thoughts and prayers we can get!! Thanks!!

We got home about 3:00 today.. No mmore morphine after surgery for my little guy!! HE turned into a complete monster after his second dose.. The surgery went good took about 1 hour.. He sinuses were packed full and had some evedince of lter polyp development.. I finall have him asleep in my bed and i snuck out of there so that i could eat.. The hubby is with abbi t gymnstics! thats about all for now hopefully everything continues to go smoothly and we dont have to make any unexpected trips back to the hospital or dr office!! Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers!

ashton2005

ashton2005

ashton2005

<br />
<br />We got home about 3:00 today.. No mmore morphine after surgery for my little guy!! HE turned into a complete monster after his second dose.. The surgery went good took about 1 hour.. He sinuses were packed full and had some evedince of lter polyp development.. I finall have him asleep in my bed and i snuck out of there so that i could eat.. The hubby is with abbi t gymnstics! thats about all for now hopefully everything continues to go smoothly and we dont have to make any unexpected trips back to the hospital or dr office!! Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers!

HollyAnnsMom

Big Day

Hi there! We'll include you guys in our prayers and thoughts tonight. Hope all goes well and your little one has a great birthday!

HollyAnnsMom

Big Day

Hi there! We'll include you guys in our prayers and thoughts tonight. Hope all goes well and your little one has a great birthday!

HollyAnnsMom

Big Day

HollyAnnsMom

Big Day

HollyAnnsMom

Big Day

M

Mommafirst

Big Day

Good luck, Christi, I hope it goes well. And a big happy birthday to Ashton.

M

Mommafirst

Big Day

M

Mommafirst

Big Day

M

Mommafirst

Big Day

M

Mommafirst

Big Day