Bike riding with O2

moonlutz11

I love to bike ride, but in the last couple of months I been going down hill. I am now on 24 hour O2 and waiting for a double-lung transplant. I was wondering if there is and way to ride bike with O2. I have bottles but I dont know how to hold them and ride bike. I was thinking about get a basket but I realy dont know. Please Help?

moonlutz11

I love to bike ride, but in the last couple of months I been going down hill. I am now on 24 hour O2 and waiting for a double-lung transplant. I was wondering if there is and way to ride bike with O2. I have bottles but I dont know how to hold them and ride bike. I was thinking about get a basket but I realy dont know. Please Help?

cf4life

Depending on how much oxygen you need, you can try getting one of those camel pak type backpacks. Take out the part that holds water, and put in a small 02 tank. It works better if you can use a breath actuated (pulse) regulator so you can get more time out of a small tank. Put on the backpack and go...

cf4life

Depending on how much oxygen you need, you can try getting one of those camel pak type backpacks. Take out the part that holds water, and put in a small 02 tank. It works better if you can use a breath actuated (pulse) regulator so you can get more time out of a small tank. Put on the backpack and go...

Havoc

Yup, I regularly ride long distances with a camel pack holding 2 litres of water. A backpack with an O2 tank should be mo problem.

Havoc

Yup, I regularly ride long distances with a camel pack holding 2 litres of water. A backpack with an O2 tank should be mo problem.