BiPap systems

momtoCory

I know how scary it was for Cory with the high CO2 levels. Despite the different treatments and adjustments he also had added confusion, tiredness and difficulty being understood. It was frustrating to him in both not understanding what was happening and the fear of it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Charlie and fingers crossed that they next CO2 level is significant lower....

momtoCory

I know how scary it was for Cory with the high CO2 levels. Despite the different treatments and adjustments he also had added confusion, tiredness and difficulty being understood. It was frustrating to him in both not understanding what was happening and the fear of it.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and Charlie and fingers crossed that they next CO2 level is significant lower....

momtoCory

momtoCory

momtoCory

<br />
<br />My thoughts and prayers are with you and Charlie and fingers crossed that they next CO2 level is significant lower....

Transplantmommy

I used a bipap for a few months before the transplant but only because it got me higher on the list. I hated the thing and I rarely used it all the time that I was supposed to. I tried the nose one and the full face one and I didn't like either. I was coughing so much at that time in my life and bringing up so much mucus that it was too much of a pain to take the mask off every single time I needed to spit something out, then put the mask back on, and try to fall back to sleep....just to start it all over again a few minutes later.

Transplantmommy

I used a bipap for a few months before the transplant but only because it got me higher on the list. I hated the thing and I rarely used it all the time that I was supposed to. I tried the nose one and the full face one and I didn't like either. I was coughing so much at that time in my life and bringing up so much mucus that it was too much of a pain to take the mask off every single time I needed to spit something out, then put the mask back on, and try to fall back to sleep....just to start it all over again a few minutes later.

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

juliepie

I'm still listed, and I use bipap. I actually love it, I sleep noticeably better with it, and falling asleep is much easier. It did take a while to get used to, but now that I have I like it. I have a nose-only mask. Good luck!

juliepie

I'm still listed, and I use bipap. I actually love it, I sleep noticeably better with it, and falling asleep is much easier. It did take a while to get used to, but now that I have I like it. I have a nose-only mask. Good luck!

juliepie

juliepie

juliepie