Birth Control

BaylorCrew07

I'm currently on Birth Control pills (have been since November of last year). I know antibiotics diminish the effectiveness of birth control, but I was wondering if Zithromax/Azithromycin would still have the diminishing effect since I only take it M/W/F instead of every day?

I'm going to ask my doc when I go on 10/28/09, but just wanted some feedback before I go.

thanks!!

BaylorCrew07

I'm currently on Birth Control pills (have been since November of last year). I know antibiotics diminish the effectiveness of birth control, but I was wondering if Zithromax/Azithromycin would still have the diminishing effect since I only take it M/W/F instead of every day?

I'm going to ask my doc when I go on 10/28/09, but just wanted some feedback before I go.

thanks!!

BaylorCrew07

thanks!!

BaylorCrew07

thanks!!

BaylorCrew07

<br />
<br />I'm going to ask my doc when I go on 10/28/09, but just wanted some feedback before I go.
<br />
<br />thanks!!

M

MCGrad2006

I use the ring (and previously used the patch) and supposedly neither of those have that side effect because they go right to the bloodstream (they are not digested). My CF clinic advised both of those methods.

M

MCGrad2006

I use the ring (and previously used the patch) and supposedly neither of those have that side effect because they go right to the bloodstream (they are not digested). My CF clinic advised both of those methods.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006