bladder control

bobbiex3

does anybody else have issues with holding their bladder while coughing?

i sometimes piss all over myself when im havin a good cough. even if i dont have to pee.

one of my nurses told me to practice keyguls (spelling, sorry) But for some reason those are hard for me to do, i cant stand the feeling of it or somethin.

bobbiex3

i sometimes piss all over myself when im havin a good cough. even if i dont have to pee.

one of my nurses told me to practice keyguls (spelling, sorry) But for some reason those are hard for me to do, i cant stand the feeling of it or somethin.

bobbiex3

bobbiex3

bobbiex3

<br />
<br />i sometimes piss all over myself when im havin a good cough. even if i dont have to pee.
<br />
<br />one of my nurses told me to practice keyguls (spelling, sorry) But for some reason those are hard for me to do, i cant stand the feeling of it or somethin.
<br />
<br />

S

semperfiohana

i do sometimes. when you're pregnant it's like ten times worse cause then you have something else pressing on your bladder. i've been in pretty good health lately so haven't had a problem, but while i was pregnant. if i had to cough i would stop walking and cross my legs. i still do that now sometimes too though, i guess it's habit.

S

semperfiohana

i do sometimes. when you're pregnant it's like ten times worse cause then you have something else pressing on your bladder. i've been in pretty good health lately so haven't had a problem, but while i was pregnant. if i had to cough i would stop walking and cross my legs. i still do that now sometimes too though, i guess it's habit.

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

S

semperfiohana

JazzysMom

I think its more then muscle control. When I was pregnant & had to drink water for my sonogram.....I had drank TOO much & they were amazed I could hold it.

Some days I pee at the drop of a fly & other days I swear I hold it all day & finally pee out a gallon.

WHen my sugars are high is when its the hardest, but normally its hit & miss.

I was in chat the other night & excused myself while I changed my pants because I peed from coughing LOL!

JazzysMom

I think its more then muscle control. When I was pregnant & had to drink water for my sonogram.....I had drank TOO much & they were amazed I could hold it.

Some days I pee at the drop of a fly & other days I swear I hold it all day & finally pee out a gallon.

I was in chat the other night & excused myself while I changed my pants because I peed from coughing LOL!

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Some days I pee at the drop of a fly & other days I swear I hold it all day & finally pee out a gallon.
<br />
<br />WHen my sugars are high is when its the hardest, but normally its hit & miss.
<br />
<br />I was in chat the other night & excused myself while I changed my pants because I peed from coughing LOL!

MicheleGazelle

I used to have a great deal of trouble with this when I was a lot sicker than I am now. I took so much cranberry extract that I ended up allergic to it. Generally lowering the load of infections on my system has helped a bunch. It's much less of an issue for me than it used to be.

MicheleGazelle

I used to have a great deal of trouble with this when I was a lot sicker than I am now. I took so much cranberry extract that I ended up allergic to it. Generally lowering the load of infections on my system has helped a bunch. It's much less of an issue for me than it used to be.

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle

MicheleGazelle