bladder control

M

MCGrad2006

Haha...sorry, I dont mean laugh, I have that problem too. Its so hard that when you are say, shopping at the mall, and you start to cough, sneeze, whatever...you have to stop and "pull over" just to cough. I am usually not that bad, like just a little pee...but it happened bad to me the other day just sitting on the couch. I thought I was all set b/c I was sitting...but nope. Oh well. Im sorry I dont have more advice.

M

MCGrad2006

Haha...sorry, I dont mean laugh, I have that problem too. Its so hard that when you are say, shopping at the mall, and you start to cough, sneeze, whatever...you have to stop and "pull over" just to cough. I am usually not that bad, like just a little pee...but it happened bad to me the other day just sitting on the couch. I thought I was all set b/c I was sitting...but nope. Oh well. Im sorry I dont have more advice.

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

M

MCGrad2006

mamerth

Oh, man. This is a problem for me. Coughing, laughing, sneezing.... I always find out where the bathroom is when we are out and about (restaurant, shopping, visiting friends). It got worse for me while I was pregnant with my son-- he kept dancing on my bladder. I was hoping it would get better post-pregnancy but no luck. Hubby hated traveling with me because we have to stop so much for me to use the bathroom.

I have had this trouble since I was little. My parents quickly learned when I needed a bathroom they better find one quick. I have had many an embarrassing moment with this problem.

mamerth

Oh, man. This is a problem for me. Coughing, laughing, sneezing.... I always find out where the bathroom is when we are out and about (restaurant, shopping, visiting friends). It got worse for me while I was pregnant with my son-- he kept dancing on my bladder. I was hoping it would get better post-pregnancy but no luck. Hubby hated traveling with me because we have to stop so much for me to use the bathroom.

I have had this trouble since I was little. My parents quickly learned when I needed a bathroom they better find one quick. I have had many an embarrassing moment with this problem.

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />I have had this trouble since I was little. My parents quickly learned when I needed a bathroom they better find one quick. I have had many an embarrassing moment with this problem.

Diane

LOL yep count me in. The kegel exercises only help so much, but unfortunately with cf we have to cough, so its damned near impossible to reverse this completely. I opt to wear poise panty liners to avoid embarrassing accidents, when i have trouble with this issue.

Diane

LOL yep count me in. The kegel exercises only help so much, but unfortunately with cf we have to cough, so its damned near impossible to reverse this completely. I opt to wear poise panty liners to avoid embarrassing accidents, when i have trouble with this issue.

Diane

Diane

Diane

mich

This happens to me all the time, especially when I have a cf exacerbation. I could have just went to the bathroom and then cough real hard and still leak out urine. Sometimes at night, I have to get up and out of bed and change my underwear. Sometimes I change it 5 times. I leak urine whenever I cough. I too will stop and cross my legs, but I feel embarrassed when I do this. I feel like a little kid "holding" herself.

Michelle
33 wcf

mich

This happens to me all the time, especially when I have a cf exacerbation. I could have just went to the bathroom and then cough real hard and still leak out urine. Sometimes at night, I have to get up and out of bed and change my underwear. Sometimes I change it 5 times. I leak urine whenever I cough. I too will stop and cross my legs, but I feel embarrassed when I do this. I feel like a little kid "holding" herself.

Michelle
33 wcf

mich

Michelle
33 wcf

mich

Michelle
33 wcf

mich

<br />
<br />Michelle
<br />33 wcf