BLEH! (isolation)

13mlr

I know how you feel. i have been in the hospital three times during January and February each time i was in isolation during the entire stay and i always am. I just have my mom constantly bring me back things like dvds, books, magazines. The hospital i stay in also has wireless internet in the rooms so i bring my computer and i have my ipod. I think the doctors though are more scared of germs than we are. I also think the doctors are trying to also just cut down on germs.

Malora, 15 w/ CF

13mlr

I know how you feel. i have been in the hospital three times during January and February each time i was in isolation during the entire stay and i always am. I just have my mom constantly bring me back things like dvds, books, magazines. The hospital i stay in also has wireless internet in the rooms so i bring my computer and i have my ipod. I think the doctors though are more scared of germs than we are. I also think the doctors are trying to also just cut down on germs.

Malora, 15 w/ CF

13mlr

Malora, 15 w/ CF

13mlr

Malora, 15 w/ CF

13mlr

<br />
<br />Malora, 15 w/ CF

marissa123

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>shallowwaters</b></i>

haha i know EXACTLY what you mean. i am currently in the hospital and the first five days i was here i was down on an isolation wing so no one was allowed out of their room. i was going crazy! i was so happy to be moved up to the regular CF floor so i could get out and walk. my primary dr that comes in and sees me wheres those yellow gowns and she never has it on right and its always falling off. i know she does that with other patients so like you said the germs are still getting in.</end quote></div>

marissa123

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>shallowwaters</b></i>

haha i know EXACTLY what you mean. i am currently in the hospital and the first five days i was here i was down on an isolation wing so no one was allowed out of their room. i was going crazy! i was so happy to be moved up to the regular CF floor so i could get out and walk. my primary dr that comes in and sees me wheres those yellow gowns and she never has it on right and its always falling off. i know she does that with other patients so like you said the germs are still getting in.</end quote></div>

marissa123

marissa123

haha i know EXACTLY what you mean. i am currently in the hospital and the first five days i was here i was down on an isolation wing so no one was allowed out of their room. i was going crazy! i was so happy to be moved up to the regular CF floor so i could get out and walk. my primary dr that comes in and sees me wheres those yellow gowns and she never has it on right and its always falling off. i know she does that with other patients so like you said the germs are still getting in.</end quote>

marissa123

<br />
<br />haha i know EXACTLY what you mean. i am currently in the hospital and the first five days i was here i was down on an isolation wing so no one was allowed out of their room. i was going crazy! i was so happy to be moved up to the regular CF floor so i could get out and walk. my primary dr that comes in and sees me wheres those yellow gowns and she never has it on right and its always falling off. i know she does that with other patients so like you said the germs are still getting in.</end quote>
<br />
<br />