Blog help.....

fourkidsmom

Well last night I was messing around with putting a background, etc on my blog and before I went to bed my blogs set up was all messed up. So this morning I looked and I was hoping it was back to normal--- no-- its still a mess. I can't seem to get to the tab that says admin back on my blog to fix it, if I could then I would know what to do. Any suggestions? I'll keep working to see what I can do.

Thanks in advance.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Well last night I was messing around with putting a background, etc on my blog and before I went to bed my blogs set up was all messed up. So this morning I looked and I was hoping it was back to normal--- no-- its still a mess. I can't seem to get to the tab that says admin back on my blog to fix it, if I could then I would know what to do. Any suggestions? I'll keep working to see what I can do.

Thanks in advance.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Thanks in advance.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

Thanks in advance.

Fourkidsmom

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />Thanks in advance.
<br />
<br />Fourkidsmom