blogtalk tonight - 3/04

lilismom

My friend Lisa Greene and her co author Foster Cline MD have their first blogtalk scheduled for tonight from 6-6:30 PST. They will be talking and answering questions about childhood rebellion and how to avoid it. To sign up go to: www.parentingchildrenwithhealthissues.com

I'm really looking forward to learning some new parenting tricks.

lilismom

My friend Lisa Greene and her co author Foster Cline MD have their first blogtalk scheduled for tonight from 6-6:30 PST. They will be talking and answering questions about childhood rebellion and how to avoid it. To sign up go to: www.parentingchildrenwithhealthissues.com

lilismom

lilismom

lilismom

<br />
<br />I'm really looking forward to learning some new parenting tricks.

M

Mommafirst

I couldn't make it, but would love to hear anything you learned. Want to share?

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst