Blood pressure monitor Updated..new question!

Skye

Blood pressure monitor

My primary care physician who is head physician at the medical university in town recommends "Omron". I am not sure on that spelling. I will check it when I am not vesting and get back to you. He says he finds that to be the most reliable brand.

Skye

Blood pressure monitor

My primary care physician who is head physician at the medical university in town recommends "Omron". I am not sure on that spelling. I will check it when I am not vesting and get back to you. He says he finds that to be the most reliable brand.

Skye

Blood pressure monitor

Skye

Blood pressure monitor

Skye

Blood pressure monitor