Bloody sneezes

sdavis227

Hi all!

DS has been having blood come out of his nose every once in awhile after he sneezes when he wakes up. Is this a sign of polyps? Should I contact the docs right away about it or wait until Monday?

Thank you in advance!!

sdavis227

Hi all!

DS has been having blood come out of his nose every once in awhile after he sneezes when he wakes up. Is this a sign of polyps? Should I contact the docs right away about it or wait until Monday?

Thank you in advance!!

sdavis227

Hi all!

Thank you in advance!!

sdavis227

Hi all!

Thank you in advance!!

sdavis227

Hi all!
<br />
<br />DS has been having blood come out of his nose every once in awhile after he sneezes when he wakes up. Is this a sign of polyps? Should I contact the docs right away about it or wait until Monday?
<br />
<br />Thank you in advance!!
<br />

Jana

That happens to me quite a bit just because my nose gets rather dry. I'm not sure what you can do for a child, but I just use a saline nasal spray, and it usually takes care of the problem if it is only from that.

Jana

That happens to me quite a bit just because my nose gets rather dry. I'm not sure what you can do for a child, but I just use a saline nasal spray, and it usually takes care of the problem if it is only from that.

Jana

Jana

Jana

laulau555

It could be a sign of polyps or just dryness in general. Especially in summer coming in from heat to airconditioner can dry out his nose. I wouldn't say its an urgent matter to call the doc right away, polyps grow very slowly they don't just appear overnight. I would just have him check it out next time he's in.

laulau555

It could be a sign of polyps or just dryness in general. Especially in summer coming in from heat to airconditioner can dry out his nose. I wouldn't say its an urgent matter to call the doc right away, polyps grow very slowly they don't just appear overnight. I would just have him check it out next time he's in.

laulau555

laulau555

laulau555