Bonnie?

tara

The Hotsling sounds like a great gift for my friend having her first baby girl in the fall. Tell me more! What do they run? (price wise) and how can I buy it as a gift (how do you size it?)

tara

The Hotsling sounds like a great gift for my friend having her first baby girl in the fall. Tell me more! What do they run? (price wise) and how can I buy it as a gift (how do you size it?)

tara

tara

tara

K

Keepercjr

Tara

They range in price from about $40 to $57 (our prices). Go to www.hotslings.com and you can look at the size chart. I guess the thing to do would be to give them a gift certificate, which we can do and then they can get the size and pattern they want. The great thing about these slings is that they are half the price of a baby bjorn but will last your child from their newborn to toddler years. And much better for the baby and the person wearing the baby. I can't tell you how many women we've fitted who have had the "ah ha" moment of realizing what they were missing. You can't nurse really well or discreetly in a baby bjorn either. But you can in a sling (just about any sling is good for nursing).

K

Keepercjr

Tara

They range in price from about $40 to $57 (our prices). Go to www.hotslings.com and you can look at the size chart. I guess the thing to do would be to give them a gift certificate, which we can do and then they can get the size and pattern they want. The great thing about these slings is that they are half the price of a baby bjorn but will last your child from their newborn to toddler years. And much better for the baby and the person wearing the baby. I can't tell you how many women we've fitted who have had the "ah ha" moment of realizing what they were missing. You can't nurse really well or discreetly in a baby bjorn either. But you can in a sling (just about any sling is good for nursing).

K

Keepercjr

Tara

K

Keepercjr

Tara

K

Keepercjr

Tara

tara

Well, I ended up deciding to forward my friend the link, that way she can decide for herself if that is the right sling for her. Whew! Now I can just get her something from the registry. LOL! Thanks for all the info! It looks like something I would have enjoyed when I had newborns. Although, I much preferred to push them in the stroller because of shortness of breath. I also would have had a hard time deciding which one to spoil and carry! How could I choose? LOL!

tara

Well, I ended up deciding to forward my friend the link, that way she can decide for herself if that is the right sling for her. Whew! Now I can just get her something from the registry. LOL! Thanks for all the info! It looks like something I would have enjoyed when I had newborns. Although, I much preferred to push them in the stroller because of shortness of breath. I also would have had a hard time deciding which one to spoil and carry! How could I choose? LOL!

tara

tara

tara