Bored and in the hospital

CFSammi

Hey thanks i used to go out the the nurses station and we would all gossipe at All Childerns Hospital in St.Pete Florida and i kinda want to go back there but the doctors werent that great toward me.
So since i have been here im not allowed to leave the room at all. i have Mrsa so im on issoclation.

CFSammi

Hey thanks i used to go out the the nurses station and we would all gossipe at All Childerns Hospital in St.Pete Florida and i kinda want to go back there but the doctors werent that great toward me.
So since i have been here im not allowed to leave the room at all. i have Mrsa so im on issoclation.

CFSammi

CFSammi

CFSammi

<br />So since i have been here im not allowed to leave the room at all. i have Mrsa so im on issoclation.

ChevyZ71

Get a chair and sit in your door way and talk to everyone that walks by, its not like your ever going to see them again. Eventually another CFer will walk by, juswt start up a conversason with them. The nurses cant say anything as long as they stay 6ft away. Thats what I do.
Or get friends with an RT and they will take you places. Also order tons of food and just sit and eat.

ChevyZ71

Get a chair and sit in your door way and talk to everyone that walks by, its not like your ever going to see them again. Eventually another CFer will walk by, juswt start up a conversason with them. The nurses cant say anything as long as they stay 6ft away. Thats what I do.
Or get friends with an RT and they will take you places. Also order tons of food and just sit and eat.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br /> Or get friends with an RT and they will take you places. Also order tons of food and just sit and eat.

CFSammi

Hey thanks ChevyZ71 i really like your idea it is so funny but i am the only CFer on this floor im on a cancer floor casuse they just ran out of rooms on thr CF floor and my dad is bringing me a BUNCH of food and snacks from home that way i can have some yummy food from home instead of from here
But i still might do all of your ideads they sound like FUN lol

CFSammi

Hey thanks ChevyZ71 i really like your idea it is so funny but i am the only CFer on this floor im on a cancer floor casuse they just ran out of rooms on thr CF floor and my dad is bringing me a BUNCH of food and snacks from home that way i can have some yummy food from home instead of from here

CFSammi

CFSammi

CFSammi

<br />But i still might do all of your ideads they sound like FUN lol

ChevyZ71

Well tell them you want a room on the cf floor, and I am not sure they will let you stand/sit in your dooway if there are immune comprimised kids up there that may catch MRSA. Try it and find out, the worst they will say is get back in bed and close your door. Thats what all of us that are on droplet do. somtimes we just stick our head out the door and talk to your nieghbor.

ChevyZ71

Well tell them you want a room on the cf floor, and I am not sure they will let you stand/sit in your dooway if there are immune comprimised kids up there that may catch MRSA. Try it and find out, the worst they will say is get back in bed and close your door. Thats what all of us that are on droplet do. somtimes we just stick our head out the door and talk to your nieghbor.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71