Bored and in the hospital

CFSammi

yea well my dad said it was a cancer floor but im not sure if its true tho.
and the nurses are nice and i have been getting cups of ice all day lol for my sprite. lol
but again thanks for the advise hun your awesome

CFSammi

and the nurses are nice and i have been getting cups of ice all day lol for my sprite. lol

CFSammi

CFSammi

CFSammi

<br />and the nurses are nice and i have been getting cups of ice all day lol for my sprite. lol
<br />but again thanks for the advise hun your awesome

AGRLMK

Hey Sammi

Have your folks bring you some DVDs that you can watch on your laptop! I'm going in on Monday for a tune-up, and I'll be bringing some books (the Host is currently my read), and some Movies, like POTC, HP, and some others, my Macbook (to watch them on and internet, and CHESS lol), and of course my schoolwork, since I am home-schooled. I also bring some thick magazines that I like...horse stuff mainly...

And I love to watch music videos! They occupy your time effectively! You could always learn new dance moves in the hospital (just be careful with IV lines, LOL!).

And talk to the nurses. The day nurses are normally really busy... but the night nurses usually have time on their hands (or usually a lot of time to kill). I have made really good friends with 2 of my night nurses. (haha i use the possessive "my" lol)

Good luck! Just know that when you get out, you'll feel a lot better than when you came in!

Oh and be nice to the Respiratory Therapists. They are not appreciated for their job (I hate treatments too) but try to make some friends with them too...heck they spend nearly an hour a day with you (or 2 hours in my case!)! hehe

Lauren

AGRLMK

Hey Sammi

Have your folks bring you some DVDs that you can watch on your laptop! I'm going in on Monday for a tune-up, and I'll be bringing some books (the Host is currently my read), and some Movies, like POTC, HP, and some others, my Macbook (to watch them on and internet, and CHESS lol), and of course my schoolwork, since I am home-schooled. I also bring some thick magazines that I like...horse stuff mainly...

And I love to watch music videos! They occupy your time effectively! You could always learn new dance moves in the hospital (just be careful with IV lines, LOL!).

And talk to the nurses. The day nurses are normally really busy... but the night nurses usually have time on their hands (or usually a lot of time to kill). I have made really good friends with 2 of my night nurses. (haha i use the possessive "my" lol)

Good luck! Just know that when you get out, you'll feel a lot better than when you came in!

Oh and be nice to the Respiratory Therapists. They are not appreciated for their job (I hate treatments too) but try to make some friends with them too...heck they spend nearly an hour a day with you (or 2 hours in my case!)! hehe

Lauren

AGRLMK

Hey Sammi

Lauren

AGRLMK

Hey Sammi

Lauren

AGRLMK

Hey Sammi
<br />
<br />Have your folks bring you some DVDs that you can watch on your laptop! I'm going in on Monday for a tune-up, and I'll be bringing some books (the Host is currently my read), and some Movies, like POTC, HP, and some others, my Macbook (to watch them on and internet, and CHESS lol), and of course my schoolwork, since I am home-schooled. I also bring some thick magazines that I like...horse stuff mainly...
<br />
<br />And I love to watch music videos! They occupy your time effectively! You could always learn new dance moves in the hospital (just be careful with IV lines, LOL!).
<br />
<br />And talk to the nurses. The day nurses are normally really busy... but the night nurses usually have time on their hands (or usually a lot of time to kill). I have made really good friends with 2 of my night nurses. (haha i use the possessive "my" lol)
<br />
<br />Good luck! Just know that when you get out, you'll feel a lot better than when you came in!
<br />
<br />Oh and be nice to the Respiratory Therapists. They are not appreciated for their job (I hate treatments too) but try to make some friends with them too...heck they spend nearly an hour a day with you (or 2 hours in my case!)! hehe
<br />
<br />Lauren

CFSammi

Yea alot of the RTs like me lol some of them are KOOL and they are funny i like the night ones the most cause they dont wake me up lol....

so anyways whats new with everyone im bored i have to get something in my throat banded soon but other than that my lungs are clear and they dont know why my PFTs are so low but i hope they come up alittle bgit at least so i can get out SOON....

anyways im not as bored but still being stuck in one room and not being able to leave at all gets annoying but oh well it has to be done. lol

CFSammi

Yea alot of the RTs like me lol some of them are KOOL and they are funny i like the night ones the most cause they dont wake me up lol....

so anyways whats new with everyone im bored i have to get something in my throat banded soon but other than that my lungs are clear and they dont know why my PFTs are so low but i hope they come up alittle bgit at least so i can get out SOON....

anyways im not as bored but still being stuck in one room and not being able to leave at all gets annoying but oh well it has to be done. lol

CFSammi

CFSammi

CFSammi

<br />
<br />so anyways whats new with everyone im bored i have to get something in my throat banded soon but other than that my lungs are clear and they dont know why my PFTs are so low but i hope they come up alittle bgit at least so i can get out SOON....
<br />
<br />anyways im not as bored but still being stuck in one room and not being able to leave at all gets annoying but oh well it has to be done. lol

AGRLMK

Well I hope you get out soon!! You can chat with me on aim if you'd like... I'm on quite often during the day! RockinKPaints4!

Lauren

AGRLMK

Well I hope you get out soon!! You can chat with me on aim if you'd like... I'm on quite often during the day! RockinKPaints4!

Lauren

AGRLMK

Lauren

AGRLMK

Lauren

AGRLMK

<br />
<br />Lauren