Bored and in the hospital

ChevyZ71

Hey Sammi What do you have to have "banded" in your throat, I just had the stomach wrap and it pretty much sucked.

ChevyZ71

Hey Sammi What do you have to have "banded" in your throat, I just had the stomach wrap and it pretty much sucked.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

CFSammi

i have to get my asufagest(thats not the right speeling) i have to get that bannded and im a little worried cause my lungfuction was in the mid 70's now there in the mig to high 50"s...
so i have to wait til they get back to the 70's.

CFSammi

i have to get my asufagest(thats not the right speeling) i have to get that bannded and im a little worried cause my lungfuction was in the mid 70's now there in the mig to high 50"s...

CFSammi

CFSammi

CFSammi

<br />so i have to wait til they get back to the 70's.

ChevyZ71

Is it your asofugust or the top of your stomach? have you been having a hard time with acid reflux? I had a I had a "nessen" done on the top of my stomach becuase when I would do my tube feeds it would come back up my throat. I had to wait a week and a half till I could do the surgery. They want your lungs to be as healthy as they will get becuase after the surgery they will not be able to be as demanding with the treatment.

Are they doing it laproscopically?

ChevyZ71

Is it your asofugust or the top of your stomach? have you been having a hard time with acid reflux? I had a I had a "nessen" done on the top of my stomach becuase when I would do my tube feeds it would come back up my throat. I had to wait a week and a half till I could do the surgery. They want your lungs to be as healthy as they will get becuase after the surgery they will not be able to be as demanding with the treatment.

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

ChevyZ71

<br />
<br />Are they doing it laproscopically?

CFGurl16

umm i have no idea about any of that i do have acid reflux though.
its not acting up its actually really under control.
other than that im just bored and haveing some trouble with my dieabeats and it SUCKS
but i think im getting out soon and omg i can't wait i misws my friends and some of my family and my girlfriend and boyfriend

CFGurl16

other than that im just bored and haveing some trouble with my dieabeats and it SUCKS
but i think im getting out soon and omg i can't wait i misws my friends and some of my family and my girlfriend and boyfriend

CFGurl16

CFGurl16

CFGurl16

<br />its not acting up its actually really under control.
<br />other than that im just bored and haveing some trouble with my dieabeats and it SUCKS
<br />but i think im getting out soon and omg i can't wait i misws my friends and some of my family and my girlfriend and boyfriend