Bowel Movements

cutecurlz4U

Whenever I have to have a bowel movement the muscles in my lower abdomin hurt. The muscles right between my belly button and the bikini line...why is this. If I try to help move things along....OMG! The pain...so I let it move on by itself. Anyone else have this or know why it happens. I have a CF appt on Thursday.

cutecurlz4U

Whenever I have to have a bowel movement the muscles in my lower abdomin hurt. The muscles right between my belly button and the bikini line...why is this. If I try to help move things along....OMG! The pain...so I let it move on by itself. Anyone else have this or know why it happens. I have a CF appt on Thursday.

cutecurlz4U

cutecurlz4U

cutecurlz4U

JenWren

Well: Be sure to bring this up with your DR. as you probably already know. But one thing you could mention is a Hernia. I have three of them . One on each side of my groin and one above my bellybutton. Any straining won't help. But for me it isn't painful. Hernia is just a suggestion to ask about. . It is also easy enough to figure out too. Hernias are really common with CFers.

JenWren

Well: Be sure to bring this up with your DR. as you probably already know. But one thing you could mention is a Hernia. I have three of them . One on each side of my groin and one above my bellybutton. Any straining won't help. But for me it isn't painful. Hernia is just a suggestion to ask about. . It is also easy enough to figure out too. Hernias are really common with CFers.

JenWren

JenWren

JenWren

<br />
<br />

jbrandonAW

Is there any chance you could be pregnant? When I was pregnant I had that problem alot. Also is it possible you are taking to many or to little enzymes?

jbrandonAW

Is there any chance you could be pregnant? When I was pregnant I had that problem alot. Also is it possible you are taking to many or to little enzymes?

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW

jbrandonAW