Brands of Turmeric and NAC

dreamchaser

Hello everyone

Although I do not post on here often, (due to concerns I have about remaining anonymous as I live outside the US and know this site is frequented by team members of my clinic.) I would greatly appreciate your help.

I was wondering if anyone could explain the difference between Turmeric and NAC?
and also if you take it and order online would you be able to direct me to the site and tell me the brand you use.

Thanks so much. I take a lot of inspiration from this site.

Peace

dreamchaser

Hello everyone

Although I do not post on here often, (due to concerns I have about remaining anonymous as I live outside the US and know this site is frequented by team members of my clinic.) I would greatly appreciate your help.

I was wondering if anyone could explain the difference between Turmeric and NAC?
and also if you take it and order online would you be able to direct me to the site and tell me the brand you use.

Peace

dreamchaser

Hello everyone

Peace

dreamchaser

Hello everyone

Peace

dreamchaser

Hello everyone
<br />
<br />Although I do not post on here often, (due to concerns I have about remaining anonymous as I live outside the US and know this site is frequented by team members of my clinic.) I would greatly appreciate your help.
<br />
<br />I was wondering if anyone could explain the difference between Turmeric and NAC?
<br />and also if you take it and order online would you be able to direct me to the site and tell me the brand you use.
<br />
<br />Thanks so much. I take a lot of inspiration from this site.
<br />
<br />Peace

Nightwriter

I take both products.

NAC

Lung infections and the resulting inflammation
are a persistent problem for CF
patients, with the inflammation opening
the door for additional infections to take hold.
"It's a vicious cycle of inflammation and infection,"
says Zoe Davies, PNP, pulmonary nurse
practitioner and research coordinator.

One reason inflammation is such a problem in
CF is that the white blood cells that combat
inflammation are missing a critical ingredient,
an antioxidant protein called glutathione, the
lack of which renders them ineffective. The
body tries to compensate for that deficit by producing
even more white blood cells, which only
inflames the lungs further. NAC provides the basic
building block for production of glutathione, thereby
helping to quell the cycle.

Conrad says NAC reduced the white blood cell count in
the sputum of the patients by up to 40 percent. "[The
patients] all said they felt better, that their mucus was
easier to cough up, that there was less of it, that they
had more energy," says Conrad. "A few of them complained
of a little bit of heartburn but it went away
after a few days," she adds.
----------------------------------
Turmeric

In 2004, there was study about Turmeric and the headines were saying that it could alleviate Cystic Fibrosis. It was in the news and I think like many studies, they made it practically sound like a cure. I then saw then the CFF was doing a study on Turmeric, but then I never heard anything else about it.

I started taking it after I heard of that study, but also because I knew about it for a long time an that it was an anti-inflammatory.

The health benefits of turmeric lie in the active ingredient called curcumin. This powerful compound gives turmeric its therapeutic benefits, its yellow color, and its pungent flavor. More specifically, curcumin harbors antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, stomach-soothing, and liver-and heart-protecting effects.

There are cautions so you must check with your own doctor before using.
A commercial website...it had a simple explanation, but ignore the sales pitch.
<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4912
">http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4912
</a>
I buy both NAC and Turmeric at Vitacost.com (their own NSI brand) which tests well in independent testing. I also use Vitamin Shoppe too. If you want pharmaceutical grade supplements, you can google and there are lots of companies that will have this standardization.

Nightwriter

I take both products.

NAC

Turmeric

In 2004, there was study about Turmeric and the headines were saying that it could alleviate Cystic Fibrosis. It was in the news and I think like many studies, they made it practically sound like a cure. I then saw then the CFF was doing a study on Turmeric, but then I never heard anything else about it.

I started taking it after I heard of that study, but also because I knew about it for a long time an that it was an anti-inflammatory.

The health benefits of turmeric lie in the active ingredient called curcumin. This powerful compound gives turmeric its therapeutic benefits, its yellow color, and its pungent flavor. More specifically, curcumin harbors antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, stomach-soothing, and liver-and heart-protecting effects.

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4912
</a>
I buy both NAC and Turmeric at Vitacost.com (their own NSI brand) which tests well in independent testing. I also use Vitamin Shoppe too. If you want pharmaceutical grade supplements, you can google and there are lots of companies that will have this standardization.

Nightwriter

I take both products.

NAC

Turmeric

</a>

Nightwriter

I take both products.

NAC

Turmeric

</a>

Nightwriter

I take both products.
<br />
<br />NAC
<br />
<br />Lung infections and the resulting inflammation
<br />are a persistent problem for CF
<br />patients, with the inflammation opening
<br />the door for additional infections to take hold.
<br />"It's a vicious cycle of inflammation and infection,"
<br />says Zoe Davies, PNP, pulmonary nurse
<br />practitioner and research coordinator.
<br />
<br />One reason inflammation is such a problem in
<br />CF is that the white blood cells that combat
<br />inflammation are missing a critical ingredient,
<br />an antioxidant protein called glutathione, the
<br />lack of which renders them ineffective. The
<br />body tries to compensate for that deficit by producing
<br />even more white blood cells, which only
<br />inflames the lungs further. NAC provides the basic
<br />building block for production of glutathione, thereby
<br />helping to quell the cycle.
<br />
<br />Conrad says NAC reduced the white blood cell count in
<br />the sputum of the patients by up to 40 percent. "[The
<br />patients] all said they felt better, that their mucus was
<br />easier to cough up, that there was less of it, that they
<br />had more energy," says Conrad. "A few of them complained
<br />of a little bit of heartburn but it went away
<br />after a few days," she adds.
<br />----------------------------------
<br />Turmeric
<br />
<br />In 2004, there was study about Turmeric and the headines were saying that it could alleviate Cystic Fibrosis. It was in the news and I think like many studies, they made it practically sound like a cure. I then saw then the CFF was doing a study on Turmeric, but then I never heard anything else about it.
<br />
<br />I started taking it after I heard of that study, but also because I knew about it for a long time an that it was an anti-inflammatory.
<br />
<br />The health benefits of turmeric lie in the active ingredient called curcumin. This powerful compound gives turmeric its therapeutic benefits, its yellow color, and its pungent flavor. More specifically, curcumin harbors antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, stomach-soothing, and liver-and heart-protecting effects.
<br />
<br />There are cautions so you must check with your own doctor before using.
<br />A commercial website...it had a simple explanation, but ignore the sales pitch.
<br /><a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn4912
</a><br />
<br />I buy both NAC and Turmeric at Vitacost.com (their own NSI brand) which tests well in independent testing. I also use Vitamin Shoppe too. If you want pharmaceutical grade supplements, you can google and there are lots of companies that will have this standardization.
<br />

timbullock

NAC is N-acetyl cysteine. It enhances the immune system, detoxifies the body, reduces fatigue and increases the levels of glutathione in the liver, lungs, kidneys and bone marrow. It generally has an anti-aging effect on the body.

The most important facet of NAC is that it is one of the triggers of glutathione production in the cells.

Glutathione is the master antioxidant. I urge you to google it to get more information from other sources. Most health challenges are linked to deficient or depleted glutathione levels, CF especially. The problem is that oral, transdermal, nebulized, nasal and IV glutathione doesn't do as thorough a job at resolving the glutathione deficiency as is required to remedy the disease. The answer lies in a breakthrough supplement that actually accelerates the body's natural production of glutathione. This supplement has NAC in the right proportions.

Check out my blog at www.atltbullock.blogspot.com.

timbullock

NAC is N-acetyl cysteine. It enhances the immune system, detoxifies the body, reduces fatigue and increases the levels of glutathione in the liver, lungs, kidneys and bone marrow. It generally has an anti-aging effect on the body.

The most important facet of NAC is that it is one of the triggers of glutathione production in the cells.

Glutathione is the master antioxidant. I urge you to google it to get more information from other sources. Most health challenges are linked to deficient or depleted glutathione levels, CF especially. The problem is that oral, transdermal, nebulized, nasal and IV glutathione doesn't do as thorough a job at resolving the glutathione deficiency as is required to remedy the disease. The answer lies in a breakthrough supplement that actually accelerates the body's natural production of glutathione. This supplement has NAC in the right proportions.

timbullock

timbullock

timbullock

<br />
<br />The most important facet of NAC is that it is one of the triggers of glutathione production in the cells.
<br />
<br />Glutathione is the master antioxidant. I urge you to google it to get more information from other sources. Most health challenges are linked to deficient or depleted glutathione levels, CF especially. The problem is that oral, transdermal, nebulized, nasal and IV glutathione doesn't do as thorough a job at resolving the glutathione deficiency as is required to remedy the disease. The answer lies in a breakthrough supplement that actually accelerates the body's natural production of glutathione. This supplement has NAC in the right proportions.
<br />
<br />Check out my blog at www.atltbullock.blogspot.com.