Breath Easy Ultrasonic Salinizer

Z

zeeannie

We've used one and it really does help noticeably. However, it is difficult to keep clean. The water reservoir has only a small hole for filling and this is the only access by which to clean inside the reservoir. There is an obstruction inside the reservoir that makes it nearly impossible to reach all of the surface inside, even using a baby bottle cleaner. After the water has been in there for over a week you do start to see the icky pink buildup on the bottom. The thing is, the water lasts over a week if it starts out full and if you clean it more often then you pour the solution down the drain. You could half fill it I suppose. I just got tired of messing with it and DD doesn't cough much anyway. Also, I had to return the first one because the motor started failing. It's hard to keep water out of the mechanism. It's a good idea, but needs to work out some kinks.

curentec

To get real benefits from the salt aerosol is has to be controlled. The sizes of the particles are important and the concentration. For CF the salt therapy (in a right way)is just right but before using any alternative method consult a physician.

curentec

To get real benefits from the salt aerosol is has to be controlled. The sizes of the particles are important and the concentration. For CF the salt therapy (in a right way)is just right but before using any alternative method consult a physician.

curentec