Breathe is on Facebook!

Lex

Hi Everyone,

We just wanted to check in and let everyone know that we're gearing up for the 2nd Annual Breathe for a Cause Road Race.

I have been blogging on this past year and Tim's recovery including his victory at the NYC Marathon. I have also posted pics from this past year's road race.

If you'd like to join the blog, please check it out on Facebook search username Breathe or Beth Sweeney.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at next year's road race!

Thanks

Beth

Lex

Hi Everyone,

We just wanted to check in and let everyone know that we're gearing up for the 2nd Annual Breathe for a Cause Road Race.

I have been blogging on this past year and Tim's recovery including his victory at the NYC Marathon. I have also posted pics from this past year's road race.

If you'd like to join the blog, please check it out on Facebook search username Breathe or Beth Sweeney.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at next year's road race!

Thanks

Beth

Lex

Hi Everyone,
<br />
<br />We just wanted to check in and let everyone know that we're gearing up for the 2nd Annual Breathe for a Cause Road Race.
<br />
<br />I have been blogging on this past year and Tim's recovery including his victory at the NYC Marathon. I have also posted pics from this past year's road race.
<br />
<br />If you'd like to join the blog, please check it out on Facebook search username Breathe or Beth Sweeney.
<br />
<br />Looking forward to seeing everyone at next year's road race!
<br />
<br />Thanks
<br />
<br />Beth