Breathing equipment for free

CONCERN

Since Tom has passed, he had a lot of different length of plastic hoses and face hoses that are still packaged. if there is anyone in the Laurel, Crofton, Annapolis or surrounding areas that has CF or breathing problems and would like these, please notify me
cldine1@comcast.net

CONCERN

Since Tom has passed, he had a lot of different length of plastic hoses and face hoses that are still packaged. if there is anyone in the Laurel, Crofton, Annapolis or surrounding areas that has CF or breathing problems and would like these, please notify me
cldine1@comcast.net

CONCERN

cldine1@comcast.net

CONCERN

cldine1@comcast.net

CONCERN

<br />cldine1@comcast.net