Bronchitis Help!

emilyspeanut

My son is 7 and has CF. I was diagnosed last night with severe bronchitis. The doctor told me if I am not better withhin 2 day I may have to go to the hospital. My main concern is how do I prevent my son from getting this? It all started with my sister. We all decided to go away as a family and she showed up with this. When we got upstate we had to find her a doctor right away. While I am extremely upset with her for doing this my main concern now is my son. What do I look for? How do I prevent this?? I am so lost!

emilyspeanut

My son is 7 and has CF. I was diagnosed last night with severe bronchitis. The doctor told me if I am not better withhin 2 day I may have to go to the hospital. My main concern is how do I prevent my son from getting this? It all started with my sister. We all decided to go away as a family and she showed up with this. When we got upstate we had to find her a doctor right away. While I am extremely upset with her for doing this my main concern now is my son. What do I look for? How do I prevent this?? I am so lost!

emilyspeanut

emilyspeanut

emilyspeanut