brothers recent diagnosis

fourkidsmom

Well I think your doctor was wrong to tell you that most CF'ers don't live past 25- there are people on this site that are diagnosed later in life. Good luck with everything and remember we are here for you with any questions. My son was diagnosed when I was 7 months pregnant and he is now 8 so we have quite a bit of experience thus far if you need any help.

Take Care

Angie

fourkidsmom

Well I think your doctor was wrong to tell you that most CF'ers don't live past 25- there are people on this site that are diagnosed later in life. Good luck with everything and remember we are here for you with any questions. My son was diagnosed when I was 7 months pregnant and he is now 8 so we have quite a bit of experience thus far if you need any help.

Take Care

Angie

fourkidsmom

Take Care

Angie

fourkidsmom

Take Care

Angie

fourkidsmom

<br />
<br />Take Care
<br />
<br />Angie

dyza

Get tested using the full Ambry test, this tests for at least 1500 gene mutations, while the other test (which insurances will allow) only tests for the most common mutations, somewhere around the 30 mark.

Craig

dyza

Get tested using the full Ambry test, this tests for at least 1500 gene mutations, while the other test (which insurances will allow) only tests for the most common mutations, somewhere around the 30 mark.

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

Craig

dyza

<br />
<br />Craig