Brushing teeth after nebs&meds...

zoe4life

I've been doing it all wrong and didn't know it until yesterday. If we brush the teeth immediately after nebs/meds, we are literally grinding the meds into the teeth. We are supposed to rinse the mouth with water, wait 30 minutes for the mouth to return to it's normal state, then brush. Dentist told me this info yesterday.

Just FYI....

Have a great day!

zoe4life

I've been doing it all wrong and didn't know it until yesterday. If we brush the teeth immediately after nebs/meds, we are literally grinding the meds into the teeth. We are supposed to rinse the mouth with water, wait 30 minutes for the mouth to return to it's normal state, then brush. Dentist told me this info yesterday.

Just FYI....

Have a great day!

zoe4life

Just FYI....

Have a great day!

zoe4life

Just FYI....

Have a great day!

zoe4life

<br />I've been doing it all wrong and didn't know it until yesterday. If we brush the teeth immediately after nebs/meds, we are literally grinding the meds into the teeth. We are supposed to rinse the mouth with water, wait 30 minutes for the mouth to return to it's normal state, then brush. Dentist told me this info yesterday.
<br />
<br />Just FYI....
<br />
<br />Have a great day!
<br />
<br />

Lonespruce

good to know...apparently we are doing it wrong too. Our son's teeth don't seem that great so we've always been careful to brush after meds. We are going to the dentist next week. I will ask more about this.

Lonespruce

good to know...apparently we are doing it wrong too. Our son's teeth don't seem that great so we've always been careful to brush after meds. We are going to the dentist next week. I will ask more about this.

Lonespruce

Lonespruce

Lonespruce