bunch-o-problems

yellowsmom

My three year old daughter was diagnosed at 5months, for the fisrt year her lung problems seemed to out weigh her digestive issues. Not the case anymore. She weighs 27 pounds, she takes Ulatrace #12, 4 with meals and 2 with snacks. She drinks peptime Jr as well. All in all she takes in any where between 3000 to 3500 calories per day. And nothing!!
At her last appointment her team decided to check her for diabetes, I would like to know about the symptoms and what normal glucose is for a three year old. Her symptoms are excessicve thirst, and no weight gain, weight loss.
I am stumped. Please let me know

yellowsmom

My three year old daughter was diagnosed at 5months, for the fisrt year her lung problems seemed to out weigh her digestive issues. Not the case anymore. She weighs 27 pounds, she takes Ulatrace #12, 4 with meals and 2 with snacks. She drinks peptime Jr as well. All in all she takes in any where between 3000 to 3500 calories per day. And nothing!!
At her last appointment her team decided to check her for diabetes, I would like to know about the symptoms and what normal glucose is for a three year old. Her symptoms are excessicve thirst, and no weight gain, weight loss.

yellowsmom

yellowsmom

yellowsmom

yellowsmom