Button Question

cfpatient0587

I jsut got my button, its the one that never has to be taken out every 6-9 months. When i do my feeds at night some times the tube that hooks up to the feed bag and my button slips out at the button sight, I have tried tape and that works sometimes and not others any other idea on what to do???

cfpatient0587

I jsut got my button, its the one that never has to be taken out every 6-9 months. When i do my feeds at night some times the tube that hooks up to the feed bag and my button slips out at the button sight, I have tried tape and that works sometimes and not others any other idea on what to do???

cfpatient0587

cfpatient0587

cfpatient0587

Try diping the tip in a little water and then push it into place. This is an issue with my NG-tubes also.. I am getting a PEG-tube on the 6th of Aug. So I soon will have a g-tube...

Try diping the tip in a little water and then push it into place. This is an issue with my NG-tubes also.. I am getting a PEG-tube on the 6th of Aug. So I soon will have a g-tube...