Calling all Clevelanders!

mommy2cass

HCalling all Clevelanders!

I am also from the Cleveland area. I think Independence is a good in between for alot of people. Do you guys work with the CF Foundation in Cleveland? I haven't seen any support groups but I have met alot of very nice familys from the area during the Cleveland walk and we also participate in a Tailgaiting Party for the Browns to benefit the Foundation at Shulas2 in Independence.
Heather, I didn't realize that we were so close. I remember our daughters got the vest around the same time! PM me I would be interested.
Thanks,Kelly

mommy2cass

I am also from the Cleveland area. I think Independence is a good in between for alot of people. Do you guys work with the CF Foundation in Cleveland? I haven't seen any support groups but I have met alot of very nice familys from the area during the Cleveland walk and we also participate in a Tailgaiting Party for the Browns to benefit the Foundation at Shulas2 in Independence.
Heather, I didn't realize that we were so close. I remember our daughters got the vest around the same time! PM me I would be interested.
Thanks,Kelly

mommy2cass

Thanks,Kelly

mommy2cass

Thanks,Kelly

mommy2cass

Thanks,Kelly