CALLING ON ALL CFERS PLEASE

lightNlife

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>AnD</b></i>

I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not, but I am doing a little bit of my own experiment- I bought a mini trampoline-lol.
</end quote>

It's funny that you mentioned this. Before the vest was available, my doctor recommended to my parents that they get me one of those trampolines to try to bounce the stuff right out of me. It didn't work very well for me though.

lightNlife

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>AnD</b></i>

I don't know if this is what you are looking for or not, but I am doing a little bit of my own experiment- I bought a mini trampoline-lol.
</end quote>

It's funny that you mentioned this. Before the vest was available, my doctor recommended to my parents that they get me one of those trampolines to try to bounce the stuff right out of me. It didn't work very well for me though.

65rosessamurai

Hey, I got one idea; with the use of peanut butter, (Your choice of smooth or crunchy, but both are nearly the same viscosity of CF Mucus) and finding out if doing PD, Percussor, or Judo throws would make a difference, but can't think of what to coat the insides of with peanut butter...I guess a baby doll would be a bit difficult, and coating a balloon would be impossible, but if you can think of what to put the peanut butter INSIDE, I think the rest of the demonstration would be self-explanatory!!
My hypothisis is that Judo was equally effective for expelling mucus...care to put that to the test?!
Just the beginning to an idea, does it have potential?

65rosessamurai

Hey, I got one idea; with the use of peanut butter, (Your choice of smooth or crunchy, but both are nearly the same viscosity of CF Mucus) and finding out if doing PD, Percussor, or Judo throws would make a difference, but can't think of what to coat the insides of with peanut butter...I guess a baby doll would be a bit difficult, and coating a balloon would be impossible, but if you can think of what to put the peanut butter INSIDE, I think the rest of the demonstration would be self-explanatory!!
My hypothisis is that Judo was equally effective for expelling mucus...care to put that to the test?!

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai

65rosessamurai