Calling online Auntie Jennifer and All others!!!

anonymous

YAAAAAAAYYYY! Congrats! For another book, read The Girlfriends Guide to Pregancy by Vicki Iovine - Hilarious. Congrats again!

anonymous

YAAAAAAAYYYY! Congrats! For another book, read The Girlfriends Guide to Pregancy by Vicki Iovine - Hilarious. Congrats again!

HD

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>JennifersHope</b></i><br>I know I posted on the adults section but I have to say it again

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am going to be an internet Aunt......... Yippie...... Julie and Mark, I am so happy for both of you..Tell Mark not to worry if it is twins... Things will work out, they always do... PPL will just have to give double at the baby shower.....

Congrats........................... wahoooo......

Keep you, Mark and the baby (ies) in my prayers,

Love

Soon to be Miss Nurse Auntie Jennifer<hr></blockquote>

Jennifer, are you in Nursing School? I just had to ask as I am a Nursing professor and an FNP

HD

<blockquote>Quote<br><hr><i>Originally posted by: <b>JennifersHope</b></i><br>I know I posted on the adults section but I have to say it again

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I am going to be an internet Aunt......... Yippie...... Julie and Mark, I am so happy for both of you..Tell Mark not to worry if it is twins... Things will work out, they always do... PPL will just have to give double at the baby shower.....

Congrats........................... wahoooo......

Keep you, Mark and the baby (ies) in my prayers,

Love

Soon to be Miss Nurse Auntie Jennifer<hr></blockquote>

Jennifer, are you in Nursing School? I just had to ask as I am a Nursing professor and an FNP

anonymous

That is wonderful news!!! You are going to be such a wonderful and devoted mom! Being a Mom is the hardest job you will ever have BUT it is the best!!!

Blythe
mom to Brinly 20 mo.w/cf, Birgess 4 w/o and baby due 8/8 w/o

anonymous

That is wonderful news!!! You are going to be such a wonderful and devoted mom! Being a Mom is the hardest job you will ever have BUT it is the best!!!

Blythe
mom to Brinly 20 mo.w/cf, Birgess 4 w/o and baby due 8/8 w/o

JennifersHope

HI HD, WHERE WERE YOU ALL MY NURSING SCHOOL CAREER??? I SURE COULD HAVE ASKED YOU A ZILLION QUESTIONS ON CARDIAC..

YES I am a nursing student.. I am graduating with a 3.8 in 10 weeks.. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I have never ever, ever, worked at anything harder in my life... ever.....I have gone to school with picc lines and have been in the hospital every semester.. Yet I never missed more then a few days of clincial.. SO I am really blessed....All my teachers are amazing, the program director is very challenging to say the least, I got a lot of grief about my PICC line when I started this past semester, but nothing new has come up.. Thankfully

I go to a college in Randolph, NJ.... It is an Associates Program, It takes three years to complete though, all Sciences have to be done before you can gain entry into our clinicals.. We started with a class of 120 students and we are down to 61 orginal students, we are a larger class, but that is related to nursing student reentries..(notice my use of Related to HA)...

I just fininshed my pschy rotation, I have my test on Tuesday than I am on to Peds..Right now I have senior itis.. and am having a hard time focusing.. I just sent in my application and HUGE Check to write my NCLEX and to become registered with the state.... You can send in all the paper work but they won't let you sit for the boards till you graduate...

Anyway, I rambeled on, but that is what happends when I talk about my passion.....ANy advice would be greatly appreciated...

Jennifer

33/ w CF and Addison's disease.... and soon to be A Nurse ( GOd willing)

JennifersHope

HI HD, WHERE WERE YOU ALL MY NURSING SCHOOL CAREER??? I SURE COULD HAVE ASKED YOU A ZILLION QUESTIONS ON CARDIAC..

YES I am a nursing student.. I am graduating with a 3.8 in 10 weeks.. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I have never ever, ever, worked at anything harder in my life... ever.....I have gone to school with picc lines and have been in the hospital every semester.. Yet I never missed more then a few days of clincial.. SO I am really blessed....All my teachers are amazing, the program director is very challenging to say the least, I got a lot of grief about my PICC line when I started this past semester, but nothing new has come up.. Thankfully

I go to a college in Randolph, NJ.... It is an Associates Program, It takes three years to complete though, all Sciences have to be done before you can gain entry into our clinicals.. We started with a class of 120 students and we are down to 61 orginal students, we are a larger class, but that is related to nursing student reentries..(notice my use of Related to HA)...

I just fininshed my pschy rotation, I have my test on Tuesday than I am on to Peds..Right now I have senior itis.. and am having a hard time focusing.. I just sent in my application and HUGE Check to write my NCLEX and to become registered with the state.... You can send in all the paper work but they won't let you sit for the boards till you graduate...

Anyway, I rambeled on, but that is what happends when I talk about my passion.....ANy advice would be greatly appreciated...

Jennifer

33/ w CF and Addison's disease.... and soon to be A Nurse ( GOd willing)

anonymous

Julie And Mark Congrat's

That great new's I have looked up your site and you both look great, I have 3 kid's 2 boy's WOCF and a fab girl WCF she is very small for her age but gift of the gab makes up for it, i have been reading this forum for a while and you seem to have the know how on CF and would love to pick your brains if you have the time, do you have an e-mail.

Karen

anonymous

Julie And Mark Congrat's

That great new's I have looked up your site and you both look great, I have 3 kid's 2 boy's WOCF and a fab girl WCF she is very small for her age but gift of the gab makes up for it, i have been reading this forum for a while and you seem to have the know how on CF and would love to pick your brains if you have the time, do you have an e-mail.

Karen

julie

I sure do Karen, email me anytime you wish. I've always had to have a "passion" in life since I was a little girl. First it was rescuing animals, then helping older ladies buy groceries.... Now that CF is so VERY close to my heart, I have become passionate about that #1. I appreciate your nice feedback!

My email address is <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:division902@hotmail.com">division902@hotmail.com</a>

julie

I sure do Karen, email me anytime you wish. I've always had to have a "passion" in life since I was a little girl. First it was rescuing animals, then helping older ladies buy groceries.... Now that CF is so VERY close to my heart, I have become passionate about that #1. I appreciate your nice feedback!

My email address is <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:division902@hotmail.com">division902@hotmail.com</a>

Caleblove0802

Julie and Mark,

People will tell you that having a baby is a love you will never experienced before. I heard people telling me this when I was pregnant...but truly, when your baby comes into this world it will rock everything you thought you knew for sure...if that makes any sense. My son is the most amazing gift from above. I wish pregnancy upon everyone who is responsible. Being a Mom/Dad is the hardest job in the whole world with the most amazing rewards. I wish you a healthy pregnancy and enjoy every moment of it. Maybe a little TMI but....when I would get sick as I was pregnant I would tell myself the baby was just more and more beautiful...and that he was.

Love,

Melissa
1 son (Caleb) 6 mos 15 days TWENTY ONE POUNDS!!!! w/CF

Caleblove0802

Julie and Mark,

People will tell you that having a baby is a love you will never experienced before. I heard people telling me this when I was pregnant...but truly, when your baby comes into this world it will rock everything you thought you knew for sure...if that makes any sense. My son is the most amazing gift from above. I wish pregnancy upon everyone who is responsible. Being a Mom/Dad is the hardest job in the whole world with the most amazing rewards. I wish you a healthy pregnancy and enjoy every moment of it. Maybe a little TMI but....when I would get sick as I was pregnant I would tell myself the baby was just more and more beautiful...and that he was.

Love,

Melissa
1 son (Caleb) 6 mos 15 days TWENTY ONE POUNDS!!!! w/CF

julie

Melissa, it's not TMI, don't worry. I just keep reassuring myself that this Ovarian HyperStimulation is all worth it because I am going to have a beautiful little one (or ones) in 9 months. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Thanks for sharing your story with me, I love to hear it!!

julie

Melissa, it's not TMI, don't worry. I just keep reassuring myself that this Ovarian HyperStimulation is all worth it because I am going to have a beautiful little one (or ones) in 9 months. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! Thanks for sharing your story with me, I love to hear it!!