calories???

mamerth

Try different kinds of cheeses, nuts and lots of peanut butter. As a kid and as an adult I am a huge peanut butter fan. I put peanut butter on tons of things (to get extra protein). My mom would make dips that we sour cream based for my snacks (with chips and crackers).
I also like high fat dressings (like Ranch) with veges (since I am a huge vege fan).

If they like fruit and vegetables find fun and creative ways to add calories to them....

mamerth

Try different kinds of cheeses, nuts and lots of peanut butter. As a kid and as an adult I am a huge peanut butter fan. I put peanut butter on tons of things (to get extra protein). My mom would make dips that we sour cream based for my snacks (with chips and crackers).
I also like high fat dressings (like Ranch) with veges (since I am a huge vege fan).

If they like fruit and vegetables find fun and creative ways to add calories to them....

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />I also like high fat dressings (like Ranch) with veges (since I am a huge vege fan).
<br />
<br />If they like fruit and vegetables find fun and creative ways to add calories to them....