Can a CF patient (baby) eat to much????

sweetwhite30

my isaiah is 4 nowbut when he was a baby he was a food monster,hed eat everything and anything, now he is so pickie as to what he will eat so it can change as they get older but isaiah still loves his food ....let the child eat what he wants is all his c.f doctor says to us...my son is 37 inches and 41 pounds

sweetwhite30

my isaiah is 4 nowbut when he was a baby he was a food monster,hed eat everything and anything, now he is so pickie as to what he will eat so it can change as they get older but isaiah still loves his food ....let the child eat what he wants is all his c.f doctor says to us...my son is 37 inches and 41 pounds

sweetwhite30

westonsmom

Weston eats and eats and eats....all the time. We actually worry if he eats like a normal 15 mos. old!!! I was worried at first to but he had so much weight to gain to catch up. He is still only at 50% which we are happy with.

westonsmom

Weston eats and eats and eats....all the time. We actually worry if he eats like a normal 15 mos. old!!! I was worried at first to but he had so much weight to gain to catch up. He is still only at 50% which we are happy with.

westonsmom