Can I just vent here for a minute

Andi2007

On another (non-CF) message board that I read, someone posted they are on cycle 3 trying to conceive their second child. Her post said she "wondered why I can't be one of the lucky ones to just get pg and not be so "scientific" about it."

Perhaps I'm just having a rough day, but I really had to fight the urge to type a reply. I know everyone's road to pregnancy is different, but from my view, they have a baby and they are one of the lucky ones. I don't quite feel the sympathy for them.

Signed,
Unlucky girl who's been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years.

Andi2007

On another (non-CF) message board that I read, someone posted they are on cycle 3 trying to conceive their second child. Her post said she "wondered why I can't be one of the lucky ones to just get pg and not be so "scientific" about it."

Perhaps I'm just having a rough day, but I really had to fight the urge to type a reply. I know everyone's road to pregnancy is different, but from my view, they have a baby and they are one of the lucky ones. I don't quite feel the sympathy for them.

Signed,

Andi2007

Signed,

Andi2007

Signed,

Andi2007

<br />
<br />Perhaps I'm just having a rough day, but I really had to fight the urge to type a reply. I know everyone's road to pregnancy is different, but from my view, they have a baby and they are one of the lucky ones. I don't quite feel the sympathy for them.
<br />
<br />Signed,
<br />Unlucky girl who's been trying to have a baby for almost 2 years.

Asexyblond23

You can vent all you want to and please do. I know your feelings and I know how it hurts you, we tried for 3 years of ways for a child. It's harder then anyone can imagine and seeing someone who has been blessed with a child they take on a different light to us, one of the lucky ones, one of the ones that we secretly pray to be. Yes everyone does have there own road they travel and yes to them this may be harder then the first child was to concieve but to us the ones who have tried for years it takes on a different light.

Asexyblond23

You can vent all you want to and please do. I know your feelings and I know how it hurts you, we tried for 3 years of ways for a child. It's harder then anyone can imagine and seeing someone who has been blessed with a child they take on a different light to us, one of the lucky ones, one of the ones that we secretly pray to be. Yes everyone does have there own road they travel and yes to them this may be harder then the first child was to concieve but to us the ones who have tried for years it takes on a different light.

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

marisalynn

I agree, you vent all you want. I feel the same way when someone who gets sick maybe once a year is a complete baby about it, but I get pneumonia with every stinking cold and just have to deal with it.
I am so sorry you are having so much trouble getting pregnant. My husband and I are thinking about starting to try, and I am also very scared that we will have trouble. I wish you the best.
Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

I agree, you vent all you want. I feel the same way when someone who gets sick maybe once a year is a complete baby about it, but I get pneumonia with every stinking cold and just have to deal with it.
I am so sorry you are having so much trouble getting pregnant. My husband and I are thinking about starting to try, and I am also very scared that we will have trouble. I wish you the best.
Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

Marisa RN, 22 w/CF

marisalynn

<br />I am so sorry you are having so much trouble getting pregnant. My husband and I are thinking about starting to try, and I am also very scared that we will have trouble. I wish you the best.
<br />Marisa RN, 22 w/CF