Can i use a tanning bed with a picc line in??

MaksNana

Hey Carley,,,

I just have to tell you , that my 17yr old had malignant melanoma. At that time she was going to a tanning bed and not that often. She was not laying out in the sun and had never had a sunburn in her life. This is one of the deadlyest skin cancers, and by the grace of God it was caught at stage3.
It was a small black new growth that popped up on the calf of her leg.

I again agree with Tom. I certainly agree with crazycat. Really , is it worth it. It was bad enough to deal with her cancer , and this is a sneaky cancer so it has to always be checked. What she went through wasn't worth it, I can promise you that.

I can't imagine taking a chance of getting cancer and having CF. Just like CF, you think , oh that could never happen to me (but it did), and I'm sure you think catching cancer from a tanning bed could never happen to you , but it can..........

No sun tan lotion is going to prevent cancer from a tanning bed.
I hope you don't use a tanning bed....
Best of luck, and sending you many blessings,,Karla

MaksNana

Hey Carley,,,

I just have to tell you , that my 17yr old had malignant melanoma. At that time she was going to a tanning bed and not that often. She was not laying out in the sun and had never had a sunburn in her life. This is one of the deadlyest skin cancers, and by the grace of God it was caught at stage3.

I again agree with Tom. I certainly agree with crazycat. Really , is it worth it. It was bad enough to deal with her cancer , and this is a sneaky cancer so it has to always be checked. What she went through wasn't worth it, I can promise you that.

I can't imagine taking a chance of getting cancer and having CF. Just like CF, you think , oh that could never happen to me (but it did), and I'm sure you think catching cancer from a tanning bed could never happen to you , but it can..........

MaksNana

Hey Carley,,,

MaksNana

Hey Carley,,,

MaksNana

Hey Carley,,,
<br />
<br />I just have to tell you , that my 17yr old had malignant melanoma. At that time she was going to a tanning bed and not that often. She was not laying out in the sun and had never had a sunburn in her life. This is one of the deadlyest skin cancers, and by the grace of God it was caught at stage3.
<br /> It was a small black new growth that popped up on the calf of her leg.
<br />
<br />I again agree with Tom. I certainly agree with crazycat. Really , is it worth it. It was bad enough to deal with her cancer , and this is a sneaky cancer so it has to always be checked. What she went through wasn't worth it, I can promise you that.
<br />
<br />I can't imagine taking a chance of getting cancer and having CF. Just like CF, you think , oh that could never happen to me (but it did), and I'm sure you think catching cancer from a tanning bed could never happen to you , but it can..........
<br />
<br />No sun tan lotion is going to prevent cancer from a tanning bed.
<br />I hope you don't use a tanning bed....
<br />Best of luck, and sending you many blessings,,Karla