Can somebody please help me?

jCFsmith

Hey, that sounds like what I just had, and am in the hospital for right now. It felt like I was always out of breath, and my heart rate was unusually high... in the middle of P.E., I checked my heart rate using my cartoid pulse, and it was 195bpm!!!

Oh! and I had Sudimonous, and I went into the hospital on Sept. 26, 2007!!!!

jCFsmith

Hey, that sounds like what I just had, and am in the hospital for right now. It felt like I was always out of breath, and my heart rate was unusually high... in the middle of P.E., I checked my heart rate using my cartoid pulse, and it was 195bpm!!!

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jCFsmith</b></i>

Oh! and I had Supimonous, and I went into the hospital on Sept. 26, 2007!!!!</end quote></div>

Jake Smith: Born: 4-19-95/Diagnosed 11-23-98
Grade:7
State:Alaska
School: Teeland Middle School
City: Wasilla

jCFsmith

Oh! and I had Supimonous, and I went into the hospital on Sept. 26, 2007!!!!</end quote></div>

jCFsmith

jCFsmith

Oh! and I had Supimonous, and I went into the hospital on Sept. 26, 2007!!!!</end quote>

jCFsmith

Oh! and I had Supimonous, and I went into the hospital on Sept. 26, 2007!!!!</end quote>