can someone please message me....

rosie8

i am new here since like yesterday, and no one has talked to me. i see where im wanted. =D MESSAGE ME!!!!!!!!!!

rosie8

i am new here since like yesterday, and no one has talked to me. i see where im wanted. =D MESSAGE ME!!!!!!!!!!

rosie8

rosie8

rosie8

Elena

Hi, I don't have cystic fibrosis, but I am doing a report on it for my seventh grade class. Do you mind if I interview you over the internet, by email?

Thanks,

Elena

Elena

Hi, I don't have cystic fibrosis, but I am doing a report on it for my seventh grade class. Do you mind if I interview you over the internet, by email?

Thanks,

Elena

Elena

Thanks,

Elena

Elena

Thanks,

Elena

Elena

Thanks,

Elena

Elena

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Elena</b></i>

Thanks,

Elena</end quote></div>

If I could interview you can you send me an email. My email address is etom8888@aol.com. If i interview you, could you answer these questions:

1. Can you still do sports even though you have cystic fibrosis?

2. Do people at school treat you differently because you have cystic fibrosis?

3. Do you think that having cystic fibrosis effects how you act?

4. How do you feel about having cystic fibrosis?

5. How do you feel different from another person who doesn't have cystic firbrosis?

6. How does having cystic fibrosis affect the people in your family?

7. Do any other family memebers of yours have cystic fibrosis?

8. What is your day-to-day life like and how is it different someone who doesn't have cystic fibrosis?

9. How does cystic fibrosis change your outlook on life?

10. Do you think that as you get older people will treat you differently?

If you could answer these questions it would be a great help to me. If you do answer the questions please send it to me on email or post it in the forums.

Thanks,

Elena

Elena

Thanks,

Elena</end quote></div>

If I could interview you can you send me an email. My email address is etom8888@aol.com. If i interview you, could you answer these questions:

5. How do you feel different from another person who doesn't have cystic firbrosis?

8. What is your day-to-day life like and how is it different someone who doesn't have cystic fibrosis?

If you could answer these questions it would be a great help to me. If you do answer the questions please send it to me on email or post it in the forums.

Thanks,

Elena

Elena

Thanks,

Elena</end quote></div>

Thanks,

Elena

Elena

Thanks,

Elena</end quote>

Thanks,

Elena

Elena

Thanks,

Elena</end quote>

Thanks,

Elena