can someone please message me....

littlestar

hi, i know im not rosie but i have cystic fibrosis and i can answer the questions.

1. I can still play some sports but not many. sometimes it tires me out

2. yes people do treat me differently. my friends are really nice to me but some other people make fun of me.

3. Well, i cant really say if it affects how i act because ive acted like how ive acted my entire life. I think it has though. Im more caring with other people who are special ed and sometimes im just more caring.

4. Its really sad that i have cystic fibrosis. I mean i try to act like other people but i know im not. it makes me really sad.

5. i feel alot different. i know im not the same and its sad. i dont know how i feel, its hard to explain. i guess i feel bad for myself.

6. It makes them give me special treatment. it gets kind of annoying. They also hav to pay more for my appointements with the doctor.

7. yes, my mom has cystic fibrosis.

8. well, they dont hav to go to appointments with their doctor so much and they hav more free time. they also dont get "special treatment" so they are probably more independant and dependable, so they probably get to stay at home or hav a later curfew.

9. well, its really sad and depressing because i no i will die earlier then other people.

10. I dont know if people will treat me differently when im older. I hope they do though. They may respect me more.

i hope i was at least some help,

littlestar

littlestar

hi, i know im not rosie but i have cystic fibrosis and i can answer the questions.

2. yes people do treat me differently. my friends are really nice to me but some other people make fun of me.

3. Well, i cant really say if it affects how i act because ive acted like how ive acted my entire life. I think it has though. Im more caring with other people who are special ed and sometimes im just more caring.

4. Its really sad that i have cystic fibrosis. I mean i try to act like other people but i know im not. it makes me really sad.

5. i feel alot different. i know im not the same and its sad. i dont know how i feel, its hard to explain. i guess i feel bad for myself.

6. It makes them give me special treatment. it gets kind of annoying. They also hav to pay more for my appointements with the doctor.

8. well, they dont hav to go to appointments with their doctor so much and they hav more free time. they also dont get "special treatment" so they are probably more independant and dependable, so they probably get to stay at home or hav a later curfew.

9. well, its really sad and depressing because i no i will die earlier then other people.

10. I dont know if people will treat me differently when im older. I hope they do though. They may respect me more.

littlestar

littlestar

littlestar

littlestar

littlestar

littlestar

littlestar

Elena

Dear littlestar,

Thank you for responding to my email. I really appreciate your taking the time to answer my interview questions. I am hoping that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
Elena

Elena

Dear littlestar,

Thank you for responding to my email. I really appreciate your taking the time to answer my interview questions. I am hoping that you and your family had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I wish you all the best.

Sincerely,
Elena

Elena

Dear littlestar,

Sincerely,
Elena

Elena

Dear littlestar,

Sincerely,
Elena

Elena

Dear littlestar,

Sincerely,
Elena

Elena

dear littlestar,

do u mind telliing me your age? i would like to know for my project. its fine if u dont want to tell me though.

elena

Elena

dear littlestar,

do u mind telliing me your age? i would like to know for my project. its fine if u dont want to tell me though.

elena

Elena

dear littlestar,

elena

Elena

dear littlestar,

elena

Elena

dear littlestar,

elena