Canadians with eFlow

Hermit

Ok,

Having searched around on the internet on Pari's website, and several Canadian pharmacies, as well as the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the many posts on here, I haven't yet found the information I need.

Do any Canadians on this website use the eFlow?

Do I have to order it from the States?

I don't care about coverage, I just want to know if I can even get it and how I go about doing that. Seeing as my clinic isn't super gung-ho about the Vest, I'm guessing the eFlow might be the same. For now I'm going to research stuff online.

Any information would be greatly appreciated,
Chris

Hermit

Ok,

Having searched around on the internet on Pari's website, and several Canadian pharmacies, as well as the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and the many posts on here, I haven't yet found the information I need.

I don't care about coverage, I just want to know if I can even get it and how I go about doing that. Seeing as my clinic isn't super gung-ho about the Vest, I'm guessing the eFlow might be the same. For now I'm going to research stuff online.

Chris

Hermit

Ok,

Chris

65rosessamurai

Sorry I can't help you there, but if you happened to notice my post in regards to the eFlow, perhaps I can suggest the same method I used to find out...ask PARI in the States.
I went to the part where you can ask questions about their products, and even though my reply took a few days, your's might be done in less time...it's worth a try if you hadn't yet.

Good luck!

65rosessamurai

Sorry I can't help you there, but if you happened to notice my post in regards to the eFlow, perhaps I can suggest the same method I used to find out...ask PARI in the States.
I went to the part where you can ask questions about their products, and even though my reply took a few days, your's might be done in less time...it's worth a try if you hadn't yet.

Good luck!

65rosessamurai

Good luck!

A

alegris

Hi, I'm in Ontario. I have the Pari ProNeb Ultra and the LC Star. I didn't know what the eFlow was until I just looked it up on the Net. It looks awesome!! And now I'm wondering if I could get one too! I have an appointment on the 23rd so I'll ask for the both of us. I'll keep you posted on what I find out. Take care.

Adrienne - 25/CF

A

alegris

Hi, I'm in Ontario. I have the Pari ProNeb Ultra and the LC Star. I didn't know what the eFlow was until I just looked it up on the Net. It looks awesome!! And now I'm wondering if I could get one too! I have an appointment on the 23rd so I'll ask for the both of us. I'll keep you posted on what I find out. Take care.

Adrienne - 25/CF

A

alegris

Adrienne - 25/CF