Canadians

LouLou

Yeah seriously. Like where did Lizardqueen go? Come back, come back wherever you are. Who else are you missing Meg?

Congrats on Aurora. How did your pregnancy and birth go?

LouLou

Yeah seriously. Like where did Lizardqueen go? Come back, come back wherever you are. Who else are you missing Meg?

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou

<br />
<br />Congrats on Aurora. How did your pregnancy and birth go?

lilmeggies24

It's been so long I can't remember exactly who I'm missing I just feel like everyone is gone lol and thank you!! Pregnancy was great, everything got a little tight near the end, birth was also terrific... PM me if you'd like details lol I'm sure not everyone wants to hear the story lol

lilmeggies24

It's been so long I can't remember exactly who I'm missing I just feel like everyone is gone lol and thank you!! Pregnancy was great, everything got a little tight near the end, birth was also terrific... PM me if you'd like details lol I'm sure not everyone wants to hear the story lol

lilmeggies24

lilmeggies24

lilmeggies24