Candles for a Cure

cfcndlelady

Hi Everyone,
I know we are all gearing up for our different walks in our areas. I just wanted to let you all know something I am doing. Since I have CF and want to raise awareness I am doing it in conjuction with something I love to do. I am a consultant, i sell candles, accessories, spa items, reed diffusers, etc. I am donating all profits from purchases made through my website to the CFF Great Strides Walk in St Louis MO on May 17th. All orders taken from March 10- May 5th will be included in the donation. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Feel free to pass the website on to your family and friends! Let's make CF stand for CURE FOUND!!!
My website is:
www.partylite.biz/carencrase

My great strides page can be found by going to CFF.org and clicking on find walker type in my name Caren Crase and typing in Missouri in the state. My team is called Team Candles for a Cure!!!

Thank you so much,

Caren 35 w/cf

cfcndlelady

Hi Everyone,
I know we are all gearing up for our different walks in our areas. I just wanted to let you all know something I am doing. Since I have CF and want to raise awareness I am doing it in conjuction with something I love to do. I am a consultant, i sell candles, accessories, spa items, reed diffusers, etc. I am donating all profits from purchases made through my website to the CFF Great Strides Walk in St Louis MO on May 17th. All orders taken from March 10- May 5th will be included in the donation. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Feel free to pass the website on to your family and friends! Let's make CF stand for CURE FOUND!!!
My website is:

My great strides page can be found by going to CFF.org and clicking on find walker type in my name Caren Crase and typing in Missouri in the state. My team is called Team Candles for a Cure!!!

Thank you so much,

Caren 35 w/cf

cfcndlelady

Hi Everyone,
My website is:

Thank you so much,

Caren 35 w/cf

cfcndlelady

Hi Everyone,
My website is:

Thank you so much,

Caren 35 w/cf

cfcndlelady

Hi Everyone,
<br /> I know we are all gearing up for our different walks in our areas. I just wanted to let you all know something I am doing. Since I have CF and want to raise awareness I am doing it in conjuction with something I love to do. I am a consultant, i sell candles, accessories, spa items, reed diffusers, etc. I am donating all profits from purchases made through my website to the CFF Great Strides Walk in St Louis MO on May 17th. All orders taken from March 10- May 5th will be included in the donation. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Feel free to pass the website on to your family and friends! Let's make CF stand for CURE FOUND!!!
<br />My website is:
<br />www.partylite.biz/carencrase
<br />
<br />My great strides page can be found by going to CFF.org and clicking on find walker type in my name Caren Crase and typing in Missouri in the state. My team is called Team Candles for a Cure!!!
<br />
<br />Thank you so much,
<br />
<br />Caren 35 w/cf

izemmom

I have a question regarding candles and cf in general. We were told shorthly after Emily was dx to refrain from candle burning as much as possible. All candles, even high quality and soy based ones contain binders, waxes, and other chemicals that we were told were not good for Emily's lungs. So, we have lived without them for 2 years. (We used to burn candles daily...). I did some research early on, specifically about PartyLite because they are my favorite kind and somehwere (can't remember where) found several of the harmful ingredients in the list. If you have anything suggesting otherwise, please PM me with it. I'd love to go back to candles without feeling bad about it.

I attended a PartyLite party recently and ended up buying $50 worth of product to donate to our Silent Auction fundraiser for CF. It's good stuff and hard to resist!

izemmom

I have a question regarding candles and cf in general. We were told shorthly after Emily was dx to refrain from candle burning as much as possible. All candles, even high quality and soy based ones contain binders, waxes, and other chemicals that we were told were not good for Emily's lungs. So, we have lived without them for 2 years. (We used to burn candles daily...). I did some research early on, specifically about PartyLite because they are my favorite kind and somehwere (can't remember where) found several of the harmful ingredients in the list. If you have anything suggesting otherwise, please PM me with it. I'd love to go back to candles without feeling bad about it.

I attended a PartyLite party recently and ended up buying $50 worth of product to donate to our Silent Auction fundraiser for CF. It's good stuff and hard to resist!

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

<br />
<br />I attended a PartyLite party recently and ended up buying $50 worth of product to donate to our Silent Auction fundraiser for CF. It's good stuff and hard to resist!

cfcndlelady

Tami,

I'm sorry this response has taken so long. This is what I found out from Partylite....
that our candles are made of food-grade paraffin and don't have any harmful additives. However, all candles have the same products in them, and when candles burn, they give off carbons and gases. That's a product of combustion. Basically, the wicks are pure cotton or paper, no lead or metal. I guess the stuff from China et al have toxins added, but ours don't.

We have Reed Diffusers which are Terrific for those who can't burn candles (on oxygen, dorm room, etc) They come in a variety of scents, plus 3 new scents that came out with our Spring/Summer catalog.

Caren

cfcndlelady

Tami,

I'm sorry this response has taken so long. This is what I found out from Partylite....
that our candles are made of food-grade paraffin and don't have any harmful additives. However, all candles have the same products in them, and when candles burn, they give off carbons and gases. That's a product of combustion. Basically, the wicks are pure cotton or paper, no lead or metal. I guess the stuff from China et al have toxins added, but ours don't.

We have Reed Diffusers which are Terrific for those who can't burn candles (on oxygen, dorm room, etc) They come in a variety of scents, plus 3 new scents that came out with our Spring/Summer catalog.

Caren

cfcndlelady

Tami,

Caren

cfcndlelady

Tami,

Caren

cfcndlelady

Tami,
<br />
<br />I'm sorry this response has taken so long. This is what I found out from Partylite....
<br />that our candles are made of food-grade paraffin and don't have any harmful additives. However, all candles have the same products in them, and when candles burn, they give off carbons and gases. That's a product of combustion. Basically, the wicks are pure cotton or paper, no lead or metal. I guess the stuff from China et al have toxins added, but ours don't.
<br />
<br />We have Reed Diffusers which are Terrific for those who can't burn candles (on oxygen, dorm room, etc) They come in a variety of scents, plus 3 new scents that came out with our Spring/Summer catalog.
<br />
<br />Caren