can't keep my weight up..

rockstar

I have lost over 15 pounds. I eat one very high fat meal a day. Tube-feeds at night and one tube-feed doing the day.
What more can I add to keep my weight from going down? I feel to thin.

rockstar

I have lost over 15 pounds. I eat one very high fat meal a day. Tube-feeds at night and one tube-feed doing the day.

rockstar

rockstar

rockstar

<br />What more can I add to keep my weight from going down? I feel to thin.

missnth

i know of someone with cf that after being diagnosed with cf related diabetes and getting treatment had a much easier time gaining weight. have you explored that possiblity?

missnth

i know of someone with cf that after being diagnosed with cf related diabetes and getting treatment had a much easier time gaining weight. have you explored that possiblity?

missnth

missnth

missnth