Can't keep up- exhausted

mamerth

I have been doing cardiac rehab. Tomorriw is my second exercise session at hospital. All if a sudden this week my hip has been bothering me... Old joint problem
The past two days my left knee is giving me fits. I officially tweaked it
tonight while cooling down from walking.

On top of the exercise 5 days a week, I am trying to keep up with house
work. So tired! My body is worn out. How do I keep up and finish with the rehab
and keep up with regular life. I am normally tired so this tired is at a new level.

I don't have family in the area to get me through the rehab schedule. I am on my own. Husband is working lots during air conditioning season. Do I push through or ask them to back off... My body is suffering.

Tonight I can barely walk. My knee is in an ace bandage to get the swelling down. I am dreaming that I am exhausted.

What would u do if u were me?

mamerth

I have been doing cardiac rehab. Tomorriw is my second exercise session at hospital. All if a sudden this week my hip has been bothering me... Old joint problem
The past two days my left knee is giving me fits. I officially tweaked it
tonight while cooling down from walking.

On top of the exercise 5 days a week, I am trying to keep up with house
work. So tired! My body is worn out. How do I keep up and finish with the rehab
and keep up with regular life. I am normally tired so this tired is at a new level.

I don't have family in the area to get me through the rehab schedule. I am on my own. Husband is working lots during air conditioning season. Do I push through or ask them to back off... My body is suffering.

Tonight I can barely walk. My knee is in an ace bandage to get the swelling down. I am dreaming that I am exhausted.

What would u do if u were me?

CrisDopher

In theory, with improved fitness, you won't be as tired. It takes time for your body to respond, and you've only given it a couple of days.

CrisDopher

In theory, with improved fitness, you won't be as tired. It takes time for your body to respond, and you've only given it a couple of days.

Hardak

Hang in there, back off on the house work on the days you work out if you have too, but hang in there. Going to be one of those things in life the more you push the better off you are. Just so long as you don't push so hard you blow out a knee or break a bone.

Hardak

Hang in there, back off on the house work on the days you work out if you have too, but hang in there. Going to be one of those things in life the more you push the better off you are. Just so long as you don't push so hard you blow out a knee or break a bone.

scarecrow

I take Creatine after I exercise. It seems to realy shorten recovery time and it helps w/ muscle weight gain. I don't know if you need to gain weight but it is a common problem w/ CFers.

scarecrow

I take Creatine after I exercise. It seems to realy shorten recovery time and it helps w/ muscle weight gain. I don't know if you need to gain weight but it is a common problem w/ CFers.

mamerth

Cris- I have been doing this for 3 weeks. (only going to rehab center once a week). I have tons of exercise assignments at home... and I am doing them all. When they said they were going to "kick my backend".... I didn't realize they were this serious. I talked with therapist on Friday and she said I tweaked my knee. I compensated for my bad hip and hurt my knee. They don't think its serious. Scarecrow- I will look into the creatine. I am looking to loose weight. I am 20 lbs overweight. I was hoping to feel better this weekend. They "kicked my back end" again on Friday and I am so sore that I can barely move without pain. I am so hungry lately it is driving me nuts. I have been waking up in the middle of the night painfully hungry. I just hope after all of this hard core working out that my lung function increases. At least I am loosing much needed weight.

mamerth

Cris- I have been doing this for 3 weeks. (only going to rehab center once a week). I have tons of exercise assignments at home... and I am doing them all. When they said they were going to "kick my backend".... I didn't realize they were this serious. I talked with therapist on Friday and she said I tweaked my knee. I compensated for my bad hip and hurt my knee. They don't think its serious. Scarecrow- I will look into the creatine. I am looking to loose weight. I am 20 lbs overweight. I was hoping to feel better this weekend. They "kicked my back end" again on Friday and I am so sore that I can barely move without pain. I am so hungry lately it is driving me nuts. I have been waking up in the middle of the night painfully hungry. I just hope after all of this hard core working out that my lung function increases. At least I am loosing much needed weight.