cant stop!!!

carebear18

Hey everyone..
We all know that a lot of us cf-ers have to eat a lot and many struggle with being under weight (or gaining weight). I am not underweight but I do take 8 enzymes with meals and like 4-5 with snacks. I feel like I eat wayyyy too much though. Like I am always "starving" and eat constantly. Would this mean that I may need more enzymes? Any ideas? haha I feel bad for my family..haha I eat all the groceries!!

xo

carebear18

Hey everyone..
We all know that a lot of us cf-ers have to eat a lot and many struggle with being under weight (or gaining weight). I am not underweight but I do take 8 enzymes with meals and like 4-5 with snacks. I feel like I eat wayyyy too much though. Like I am always "starving" and eat constantly. Would this mean that I may need more enzymes? Any ideas? haha I feel bad for my family..haha I eat all the groceries!!

xo

carebear18

Hey everyone..

xo

carebear18

Hey everyone..

xo

carebear18

Hey everyone..

xo

carebear18

Hey everyone..

xo

65rosessamurai

Hi carebear18,
Are you eating a balanced diet with enough vegetables?
I found when I munch on pretzels all day, I still feel an unsatisfied hunger. Eating Mickey D's, I feel hungry about two hours later.
Though, I think many have suggested with enzymes to adjust according to what you're eating, so if you eat the harder-to-digest foods that are high in fat or whatsoever, then to increase the enzymes a little.
As for snacks, I personally didn't take enzymes with them, although I probably should have with potato chips.
I'm sure others will add to what I've posted, but I hope that's a good start.

65rosessamurai

Hi carebear18,
I found when I munch on pretzels all day, I still feel an unsatisfied hunger. Eating Mickey D's, I feel hungry about two hours later.
Though, I think many have suggested with enzymes to adjust according to what you're eating, so if you eat the harder-to-digest foods that are high in fat or whatsoever, then to increase the enzymes a little.
As for snacks, I personally didn't take enzymes with them, although I probably should have with potato chips.

65rosessamurai

Hi carebear18,

65rosessamurai

Hi carebear18,

65rosessamurai

Hi carebear18,

65rosessamurai

Hi carebear18,

sarabeth87

i eat constantly. when i wake up, i'm thinkin about what i'm gonna eat for breakfast, then while i'm eating breakfast, i'm wondering what i'm having for lunch, then while i eat lunch, i'm thinkin about dinner. i eat lots of snacks in between all my meals. i'm not underweight either. i'm 5'4" and my weight fluctuates between 139 and 143 lbs. i don't take my enzymes like i'm suppose to. if i did, i probably wouldn't eat so much.

sarabeth87

i eat constantly. when i wake up, i'm thinkin about what i'm gonna eat for breakfast, then while i'm eating breakfast, i'm wondering what i'm having for lunch, then while i eat lunch, i'm thinkin about dinner. i eat lots of snacks in between all my meals. i'm not underweight either. i'm 5'4" and my weight fluctuates between 139 and 143 lbs. i don't take my enzymes like i'm suppose to. if i did, i probably wouldn't eat so much.

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

sarabeth87

M

MCGrad2006

I am eating constantly as well. I take 3 enzymes with meals and two with snacks (although not always...oooops!). I just feel like I am never satisfied hunger-wise, I am always looking for new things to snack on and then I am also eating good meals too...

M

MCGrad2006

I am eating constantly as well. I take 3 enzymes with meals and two with snacks (although not always...oooops!). I just feel like I am never satisfied hunger-wise, I am always looking for new things to snack on and then I am also eating good meals too...