cant stop!!!

carebear18

Thanks for the replie everyone!

Most of the foods I eat are healthy I eat tonns of bananas,broccoli and cesar salads. I feel much better knowing I am not the only one always hungry! I may just cut back alil!

Thanks again :)

xo

carebear18

Thanks for the replie everyone!

Most of the foods I eat are healthy I eat tonns of bananas,broccoli and cesar salads. I feel much better knowing I am not the only one always hungry! I may just cut back alil!

Thanks again :)

xo

lmattaway

It's so nice to hear that other people eat all the time too! I'm always getting asked "how are you so small when you eat so much?" I just love food! I blame it on all those years growing up where my parents fed me anything and everything just to get weight on me. I think all CFs have a slight food complex! haha

lmattaway

It's so nice to hear that other people eat all the time too! I'm always getting asked "how are you so small when you eat so much?" I just love food! I blame it on all those years growing up where my parents fed me anything and everything just to get weight on me. I think all CFs have a slight food complex! haha

lmattaway

lmattaway

lmattaway

lmattaway