Cardiac Issues

jbrandonAW

does anyone know anything aboout how CF relates to cardiac issues? During my pregnancy I was checked often for heart issues and told they are common in CF. While I was making my PFT list and going through my medical records I noticed well over 50 notations of heart murmurs and abnormal rhythms. I also get back chest pain from time to time, and when I go into the ER I have a very high heart rate (it was 180 last time). I've had several EKG's done and they all show "borderline" results but the hospital on base is full of idiots. I assumed it was nothing, but now I am interested in investigating further.

Anyways -anything yall know or wanna say about this is welcomed!

jbrandonAW

does anyone know anything aboout how CF relates to cardiac issues? During my pregnancy I was checked often for heart issues and told they are common in CF. While I was making my PFT list and going through my medical records I noticed well over 50 notations of heart murmurs and abnormal rhythms. I also get back chest pain from time to time, and when I go into the ER I have a very high heart rate (it was 180 last time). I've had several EKG's done and they all show "borderline" results but the hospital on base is full of idiots. I assumed it was nothing, but now I am interested in investigating further.

Anyways -anything yall know or wanna say about this is welcomed!

jbrandonAW

<br />
<br />Anyways -anything yall know or wanna say about this is welcomed!

Tammy15

Jessica my daughter as well was told on and off about a heart murmur. They seemed to mention it sporadically. The first time I think she was in about age 16 one doctor was out of the blue have you ever been told of heart murmur? And then no one mentioned it again until she was in like 6 mos of pregnancy at age 21. We never got any real answers and one doctor said oh it can go away. She did get back pain on occasion and her heart rate at times would go up to 153, usually for whatever reason when they gave her fluids it seemed to go back down.

Tammy15

Jessica my daughter as well was told on and off about a heart murmur. They seemed to mention it sporadically. The first time I think she was in about age 16 one doctor was out of the blue have you ever been told of heart murmur? And then no one mentioned it again until she was in like 6 mos of pregnancy at age 21. We never got any real answers and one doctor said oh it can go away. She did get back pain on occasion and her heart rate at times would go up to 153, usually for whatever reason when they gave her fluids it seemed to go back down.

Tammy15