Career

natshak

What do you guys want to do when you get out of high school or college or wherever you choose to go. I used to want to be a fighter pilot but i scratched that because of my CF. Now i want to be an Aerospace engineer. Let me know what you guys want to do.

natshak

What do you guys want to do when you get out of high school or college or wherever you choose to go. I used to want to be a fighter pilot but i scratched that because of my CF. Now i want to be an Aerospace engineer. Let me know what you guys want to do.

natshak

hey natty,

I am an old fart, but saw your post. I wanted to travel the world for stupid reasons, but I promise, other than the military restrictions, the skys the limit.

What about the aerospace engineer intrigues you?

hey natty,

I am an old fart, but saw your post. I wanted to travel the world for stupid reasons, but I promise, other than the military restrictions, the skys the limit.

hey natty,

blondi4cf37

i know this is so off subject but how do start youre own topicadoes any1 know?

<hr>
im 12 and i have cf and i deal with it

blondi4cf37

<hr>

blondi4cf37

<hr>