Carrier vs. CF

hope0508

I am new to this and have a question. Can you be a CF carrier and then turn in to someone with CF? I thought that carriers couldn't develop CF. My niece was an atypical carrier but has not been told that she has a new strain of CF. I am very confused about this. Can anyone help me understand?

hope0508

I am new to this and have a question. Can you be a CF carrier and then turn in to someone with CF? I thought that carriers couldn't develop CF. My niece was an atypical carrier but has not been told that she has a new strain of CF. I am very confused about this. Can anyone help me understand?

hope0508

hope0508

hope0508