Cayston

blindhearted

Okay, I just tried Cayston for the first time. I am using the Eflow that they sent with it. I started the Cayston & in less than 2 mins the Eflow turns off and says the dose is complete. Is that right?!?! I started the Eflow again, it got more medicine from the neb & in less than 1 min it cut off again. Surely the Cayston takes longer than 1 min! Can someone please help me with this? Is there suppose to be medicine left in the cup? what do i do with it?

blindhearted

Okay, I just tried Cayston for the first time. I am using the Eflow that they sent with it. I started the Cayston & in less than 2 mins the Eflow turns off and says the dose is complete. Is that right?!?! I started the Eflow again, it got more medicine from the neb & in less than 1 min it cut off again. Surely the Cayston takes longer than 1 min! Can someone please help me with this? Is there suppose to be medicine left in the cup? what do i do with it?

blindhearted

ej0820

I'm starting Cayston soon and my resp. therapist gave me a demo of the dose with the eflow...it really does only take about a minute or so!! I think you're fine, doing everything right. I've read others' posts here too that have had theirs go even faster (like under a minute). It's not a long treatment and is by far the fastest I've ever had/seen.

Good luck!

ej0820

I'm starting Cayston soon and my resp. therapist gave me a demo of the dose with the eflow...it really does only take about a minute or so!! I think you're fine, doing everything right. I've read others' posts here too that have had theirs go even faster (like under a minute). It's not a long treatment and is by far the fastest I've ever had/seen.

Good luck!

ej0820

<br />
<br />
<br />Good luck!

W

windex125

I agree as just finsished my mthly first dose and it nebs usally a 90 or alittle more. I thought something was wrong as well, and askd others on line and then I thought the dose at the doctor office was quick as well. So everything is really ok good luck. Pat-55/CF

W

windex125

I agree as just finsished my mthly first dose and it nebs usally a 90 or alittle more. I thought something was wrong as well, and askd others on line and then I thought the dose at the doctor office was quick as well. So everything is really ok good luck. Pat-55/CF

W

windex125

AimeeSue82

I shake mine so that every drop goes into the eflow, but even still it only takes a couple minutes. love love love the cayston!

AimeeSue82

I shake mine so that every drop goes into the eflow, but even still it only takes a couple minutes. love love love the cayston!

AimeeSue82

blindhearted

Thanks everyone. I dont feel crazy now! Wow, a 1 min treatment...why can't they ALL be like this?? I would save soooo much time! I was honestly thinking Cayston would take 45 mins like TOBI, or at least 15 mins like Albuterol. Are all meds in the EFlow that fast, or just Cayston? They need to find a way to make all nebs that quick.

blindhearted

Thanks everyone. I dont feel crazy now! Wow, a 1 min treatment...why can't they ALL be like this?? I would save soooo much time! I was honestly thinking Cayston would take 45 mins like TOBI, or at least 15 mins like Albuterol. Are all meds in the EFlow that fast, or just Cayston? They need to find a way to make all nebs that quick.